Chapter 15

Shaking had a lot of thinking to do.

Xu Jiaqi, Xu Jiaqi... You just know how to make a woman fall for you, don't you?

Currently, she was waiting for a few more of her friends to show up at the restaurant. No, not Xinwen. She was already here, flipping through the menu. Both of them were waiting for Lu Keran to show up with Jin Zihan.

Shaking turned around at the sound of footsteps. A frustrated-looking Lu Keran was coming towards their way with Jin Zihan trailing behind her like a lovesick puppy.

"Hey guys!" Xinwen greeted.

"Hey!" Zihan smiled. "It's good to see you guys!"

"Hello," Keran muttered.

The couple got settled into their seats. Soon, the silence was back again. Xinwen continued looking through the menu and Shaking continued spacing out. Keran was on her phone, ignoring poor Zihan who was trying to start up a conversation with her.

"Keran, Keran," Zihan nudged the girl beside her. "Look how cute the fish in that tank are!"

"Imm," Keran hummed and continued scrolling through her phone.

"Keran, look!" Zihan pouted. "Do I look cute?"

"Imm," Keran nodded without even looking up from her phone.

(Tsk, tsk, Lu Keran. And you wonder why you are still single.)

Zihan was saddened by Keran's behavior, but tried to put on a smile anyway.

"Oi, Lu Keran!" Shaking, who saw the whole scenario, angrily grabbed the phone away from Keran.

"Hey!" Lu Keran protested. "Give it back to me!"

"I'll only give it back to you after you apologize to Zihan for your behavior," Shaking stated.

Lu Keran turned to see a teary-eyed Zihan looking down at the table. The idol gulped. She had fucked up.

"Hey, Zihan," she softly nudged the girl. "Zihan? Can you please look at me?"

Zihan avoided Keran's eyes, tears threatening to spill. Noticing this Keran pulled the girl closer and hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I was being insensitive," Keran whispered against Zihan's forhead. "Forgive me?"

Zihan only nodded and buried her head on Keran's shoulder. Keran patted Zihan's head.

"They should just date already," Xinwen whispered to Shaking.

"Agreed," Shaking whispered back. "But that dense idiot doesn't know that the one and only Miss World likes her."

Zihan broke away from the hug and Keran wiped her tears away.

"Y'all should date," Shaking suggested. "You look cute together."