Bonus Snippet 1

Chengxuan didn't really want to go to school anymore. At first it was fun like her two mothers said. She made three friends too! Chen Pinxuan, Wang Xinming, and Zheng Yuxin stuck by her side since day one, helping her adjust to school life. (Yes, the TPG same height squad.) But there was one problem.

Everyone at the secondary school knew who the Shen Quadruplets were

Everyone at the secondary school knew who the Shen Quadruplets were. They were ruthless ice queens who gave themselves the throne on the social hierarchy of the school. There was only one person above them and she was a celebrity.

So what's the problem? They hated Chengxuan as soon as they saw her.

(No hate to the quadruplets, guys! I just needed a few villians so I pulled them in

(No hate to the quadruplets, guys! I just needed a few villians so I pulled them in.)

Chengxuan was walking down the hall with books in her hands, happy because her mama Diamond promised to get her cotton candy after school. Suddenly, her feet caught on something and she fell, face forward. Her books flew all over the place. Chengxuan tried to pick herself up, only to hear the all-too-familiar laughters around her.

"How pathetic!" Bing Shen snickered.

"How disgusting," Qing Shen cringed as she picked up a textbook.

Chengxuan sighed and picked up her things. Just as she was about to get up, they shoved her down again. Tears brimmed to her eyes, humiliated at the fact that almost the whole school was watching them.

"Woah! What's going on in here?"

All heads turned to the owner of the voice. Soon, voices began to whisper amongst themselves.

"Oh my god!"

"Is she who I think she is?"

"Vicky Wei Chen??"

(Remember her from earlier in the story, guys?👀)

That's right. It was Vicky Wei Chen, the sixteen-year-old debuting center of Youth With You. She was on top of the social hierarchy, not that she cared anyway. The idol star confidently strutted to where the quadruplets and Chengxuan were.

"Are you okay?"

Chengxuan looked up to see Vicky extending her hand towards her. She timidly nodded and took her hand. Vicky pulled the girl up and then turned to the very astonished quadruplets.

"Shame on you," she said as she picked up all the books on the floor.

The whole hall went silent. Vicky gave the books back to Chengxuan.

"You got to stand up for yourself next time, okay?" she smiled and ruffled her hair playfully. She then turned to the crowd. "Don't you guys have anything better to do? Sod off!"

Everyone scurried away. The quadruplets left with their noses in the air. Chen Pinxuan, Wang Xinming, and Zheng Yuxin rushed to Chengxuan's side.

"Are you okay? We came as soon as we heard what happened," Pinxuan said.

"I-I'm okay, now," Chengxuan looked shyly at Vicky. "Thank you jiejie."

"No problem!" Vicky beamed a gigantic smile that almost sent Chengxuan into gay panic.

Aieeeeeeee, screamed Chengxuan internally as she watched Vicky walk away.

"Woah," Xinming said. "Vicky Wei Chen saved you?! Girl, you're so lucky."

"Chengxuan?" Zheng Yuxin waved her hand in front of her face. "Hello?"

"Yeah?" Chengxuan grinned as a blushed creeped up on her face.

The trio looked at each other in question. Pinxuan immediately knew what was up.

"You like her, don't you?" she smirked as she nudged Chengxuan.

Chengxuan nodded shyly and hid her face behind the books.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N:

This has been sitting in my drafts for a while now. It's so nice to finally publish this snippet.

So, did you guys like it? Do you want to see more Vicky x Chengxuan interactions in the sequel or nah? Comment your suggestions!!