Chapter Five

Of course Gulf said he had to think about it. At first he wanted to say no, but he knew Mew would have tried to convince him, so he played the card of the undecided. Truth to be told, Gulf wanted to say yes so badly, but he knew it was a recipe for disaster. He had enjoyed – maybe a little too much – their night together but there was no way he could be his fuck buddy. He knew feelings would get in the way. He just hoped Mew would focus his attention on someone else, so everything would go back to normal.

For starters, Mild begged him to go out with him that night. Since they didn't go to other parties after the beach one, Gulf agreed to meet him at a nearby pub, where many university friends liked to chill. "Nothing gets you back on your feet like a ice-cold beer".

Gulf glanced at him, a little apprehensive. "Don't push it, I don't want to babysit you all night".

Mild gave him a nudge, even if he knew he was right. "All right, dad. I'll only drink this beer". Gulf smiled, ordering one for him too.

"Well, well. We're always running into each other". It was Tong, joining him and Mild in the conversation, hands in his pocket. "Oh, hi. Yeah, this place seemed cool, so we wanted to check it out".

He grinned. "Oh, and here I thought you came here to watch us perform...". Gulf stared at him, confused.

"Tong, get your ass over here!".

Gulf almost dropped his glass, seeing none other than Mew on the stage: his shirt was unbottoned, his black jeans were way too skinny and, on top of everything else, his messy hair made the whole look even sexier.

Gulf suddenly realized that Tong was watching him, an unreadable expression on his face. Then he raised his thumb in Mew's direction. "Well, hope you'll enjoy the show while you're at it".

Gulf thought he was already enjoying too much and they didn't even started yet. "Mild, I think I have to go".

Mild started whining. "Hey, we just arrived. And I've already ordered a side of fries for the two of us".

Gulf bit his lip. "Yeah but...". For a moment, Gulf looked at the stage, and Mew noticed him too. Crap. "Run will keep you company. Here, you can have my beer too".

In the meantime, Mew picked up the microphone and smiled brightly. "Good evening to you all, and thank you for coming. Seems like we didn't scare you off the other night. So...we're starting with a cover by Maroon 5, hope you'll like it". 

Back to his senses, Gulf tapped his best friend's arm, who was already engaged in a deep conversation with his new buddy. Mild nodded, even if he still could not understand the reason of his rush. But when he started walking towards the exit, everyone was suddenly looking at him strangely. What the hell?  When he turned, he saw Mew, who was playing the song and singing...to him. Even Tong and Boat were surprised, but played along. Mew winked at him, walking around him to stop his retreat. Gulf wanted to disappear, but at the same time he was almost hypnotized. And God, the lyrics:

"I want that red velvet,
I want that sugar sweet,
don't let nobody touch it
unless that somebody's me.

I gotta be a man,
there ain't no other way,
'cause boy  you're hotter
than a Southern California day".

Mew looked at him like he was already imagining every erotic thing he'd do to him. Everybody screamed when he almost kissed him, but then he started walking backwards, going back to the stage with the others. Only then Gulf could breathe again, his heart beating wildly. Mild and Run joined him, and his best friend gave him back his beer. "Seems like you need it more than me".

Gulf didn't answer and just took a long sip, trying to cool off. He could still feel Mew's looking at him now and then, making sure he was still there. Mild tried to convince him to dance with them, but Gulf refused, finishing his beer. "I'll join you later".

By the time his friends went dancing, Mew was next to him, resting his elbow on the counter, looking at Gulf with captivated eyes. "So what did you think?". 

Gulf's entire body tingled with awareness of him. "You're used to getting what you want, aren't you?".

Mew bit his bottom lip, lost in thoughts. "Well, not all the time. But I guess I'm pretty stubborn. Especially when I know the other person is just playing hard to get". He leaned in, his lips brushing just beneath Gulf's ear. "Am I wrong?".

Gulf's knees went weak as Mew whispered in his ear with that husky voice. He closed his eyes for a moment, while Mew started kissing his neck, holding his hips tight. He had to force himself not to moan, but he was seriously testing him. "No love bites this time, Edward Cullen".

Mew laughed, the sound unguarded and delighted. Gulf was even more attracted - was it even possible? - seeing his genuine reaction to him. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?".

Mew nailed his eyes on his, hopeful. Gulf slipped off the stool, just staring at him without saying anything. Mew was surprised, but pretty content with the other's decision. He took his hand and Gulf just followed him, hoping not to draw too much attention - especially Mild's.

When they got in a private lounge, Gulf was the first one to close the distance, pushing Mew against the door. The latter grabbed his waist, pulling him even closer. A small moan slipped out of his mouth when Gulf started kissing him. On his part, Mew matched each stroke of his tongue, running his fingers through his hair as if he couldn't get enough of him.

He suddenly took Gulf by the hips, pulling him towards the chaise lounge. While still on his arms, Gulf quickly unbottoned his shirt, so he could touch his chest, something he wanted to do since he laid eyes on him that very night. Mew arched his spine gently, while Gulf was licking his way down his nipples.

When Gulf started rocking his hips languidly on his lap, Mew's eyes darkened. "My turn now".

He took his shirt off, looking at every inch of Gulf's bare chest. While he made his way on his jeans too, Gulf thought he had never felt so sexy with anyone before. Also, he usually wasn't the adventurous type, but with him...he wanted to leave an impression so much. Mew was clearly more experienced than him, so every time he groaned, Gulf's self-esteem drastically increased too.

Mew's hand slid lower, fingertips testing the waistband of Gulf's underwear. Gulf sighed, while Mew enjoyed teasing him. "Mew, I swear to God..." but he quickly shut him up, catching his lip with his teeth. "Shhh".

Gulf panted as Mew started working his hand against him. He grabbed his shoulders, squeezing them a little, and when Mew pulled his hand away, Gulf cried out at the sudden lack of contact. Then he bit his lips, trying to contain himself. "Please, don't hold back. I like it".

Gulf was about to complain, because that was exactly the main problem, but when their mouths met again, goosebumps raised along his skin and none of that mattered anymore. Gulf let out an even louder growl as their bodies pressed together.

As they started moving in sync, all Gulf's thoughts disappeared, focusing only on the incredible sensation overwhelming him completely. As Mew's arms brought him tighter to him, pleasure started surging through Gulf. And then Mew groaned, long and low, against his shoulder, making it completely impossible for Gulf to resist anymore.

For a moment or two, they just stared into each other's eyes, their hearts still pounding. Gulf could barely catch his breath, seeing Mew disheveled beneath him. Then Mew spoke softly against the shell oh his ear: "I'm glad you changed your mind".

God, this man was going to be his undoing