Chapter Eleven

Gulf woke up with a knock on his door. He wanted to ignore it but the knock didn't seem to stop at all. All grumpy, Gulf got out of bed, opening the door without even taking a look at the mirror. He probably should have because there he was, all dressed-up and sexy as usual. He also had two cups of coffee and a couple of croissants in a paper bag. "Sorry to burge in here. Yesterday Lynn asked me to help her with something and when I was finally free, I saw that your lights were out. Anyway, I came with a peace offering".

He smiled so sweetly Gulf wasn't even mad he got woken up so early. He let him in the room, closing the door behind him. "Don't worry, you probably had better things to do". Gulf kept thinking about how Lynn treated him the night before but didn't want to bring her up. It was obvious Mew adored her and he didn't want to risk fighting with him because of her.

But then Gulf felt Mew's chest against his back, his arms around his waist. "Actually, I really wanted to see you".

Gulf tried not to smile, failing miserably. His breath on his neck was making it hard for him to stay focused. "Mmm".

Then Mew made him turn to face him, an amused look on his face. "You don't believe me? Should I show you?" Mew teased him, pinching his hips and nibbling his neck.

"P'Meeew". Gulf pretended to complain but ended up laughing while the other was pushing him on the bed. "What did you just say?". Gulf smiled, he knew Mew liked it when he called him like that, or maybe it was just because he was using his soft voice. "P'Mew". He whispered on his ear, seeing his eyes darkening visibly. "Don't say I didn't warn you".

He ran his fingers under Gulf's shirt, touching his chest. Gulf lulled back his head as Mew trailed his lips down his neck, biting his own lip not to give in too fast. "Weren't you here for breakfast?".

Mew lifted his head up to take a look at Gulf, a grin on his face: "The coffee can wait. I'm gonna eat you up first".

Before Gulf could protest, Mew closed the gap between them, pressing his lips to his. When his tongue started making its way inside his mouth, Gulf knew there was no way he could push him away. 

It hadn't been that long since they had kissed each other, still it felt like a lifetime ago. It was probably because they were in such a good place lately while the last 24 hours had been shitty. For Gulf at least. When they broke away to catch their breath, Gulf resumed his teasing: "You think this is all it takes to be forgiven?".

Gulf tried not to be distracted by the fact that Mew's hands were still caressing his hips and a little lower than that. "I was hoping so" . Mew ran his thumb on Gulf's lips and for a moment they just stared at each other. "I know you like to be kissed".

For the hundredth time, Tong's words echoed in his mind. So this time he just went for it: "But you normally don't like it".

Mew seemed surprised for a second there but held Gulf's stare nonetheless. Gulf recognized conflicting emotions in his eyes. "I guess I don't mind it with you".

Gulf felt his heartbeat quickening at an exponential rate, so he grabbed him by the shirt and kissed him passionately, climbing over him. Mew seemed to crave his kiss just as much, opening his mouth in reply. They freed themselves of their clothes, never straying too much from each other's lips.

Gulf didn't know if it was just his impression, but now every touch seemed more felt. When Gulf moved desperately against him, Mew moaned his name, his voice husky with need. And then Mew seemed to hold him tighter than usual, thrusting into him. Gulf threw his head back as shivers wracked his body, his breath stuttering in his throat as pleasure sparked through him. The bed crackled beneath them, while the two were finding their perfect pace and pleasure nearly drove them crazy.

"I guess I really need that croissant right now". Gulf came out of the shower, drying his hair with a towel. Mew was getting dressed and took a look at him with a satisfied smile. "Stop staring at me like that". Gulf blushed, putting a T-shirt on.

Mew laughed, handing him his coffee. "Oh, so now you're all shy?".

Gulf pouted, sitting next to him and taking a bite of his croissant. Mew stared at him amused, while drinking his coffee. "Are you sulking?".

Gulk kept on eating, trying to hide his smile. "No".

Mew took some of the pastry cream of his croissant and put it on his nose. "Mew!"

Mew genuinely burst out laughing, his hands on his stomach. "You're cute".

Gulf couldn't hold back his laugh, embarrassingly smitten with Mew's smile. "You'll pay for this".

But then a knock on the door stopped their bickering and Mew quickly got up, still laughing. "Saved by the bell".

When he opened the door, Gulf was surprised to see Lynn. "Oh, here you are. Finally". Her gaze fell on their breakfast but then smiled as usual. "You promised to drive me to the mall, don't you remember?".

Mew bit his lip, feeling guilty. "Shoot! You're right. We can go now".

Lynn nodded. "I'm ready, so I'll wait for you here".

Gulf rolled his eyes, he had no interest in spending time with his friend after their last conversation. "Ok, I'll make it quick".

Once alone in the room, Lynn changed her expression but this time Gulf was not even a little surprised. "I guess I underestimated you. You're more stubborn than I thought". Gulf tried to ignore her, while making his bed. "I don't know what you think you're doing but let me remind you something...".

Gulf turned to face her. "Sorry but I don't need advice from you".

Lynn smiled at him, fakely. "Look at you, so fierce. But you know you're just his sex friend right? None of this...has any meaning for him". Gulf clenched his fist, irritated. "You really think he'd look for you if sex wasn't involved? He doesn't care about you".

Someone knocked on the door, probably Mew. "Here I come!". Lynn walked toward the door but then turned to look at Gulf one more time. "The sooner you'll understand that, the sooner we can all get on with our lives. The way they're supposed to be".

Gulf kicked his bed as soon as Lynn left, the ever-increasing urge to scream but with no strength to do it at all.