Chapter Sixteen

Gulf didn't particularly like the words 'we need to talk', because they reminded him when his parents used to scold him about something. Of course that wouldn't be the case, however the intensity of Mew's eyes made him really worried. With that in mind, he kept glancing at him while walking side by side to find a quiet spot to talk. They finally stopped at the University's courtyard, finding a private area just for the two of them. "I'm sorry if I dragged you here but Run wouldn't let us speak".

Gulf smiled, sitting next to him. "Don't worry, it's not like you're the worst company in the world, Mew".

The older grinned, immediately feeling more comfortable. "You're really something else".

He looked at Gulf, and the latter felt his knees weak at the sweetness of his smile. "So...what did you want to talk about?".

Mew started playing with his hands, nervous about what he needed to say. "The last few weeks have been weird. And today, after clearing things up with Tong, I realized I had to say what's really on my mind. This is not something I'm good at but I think I owe you that much".

Gulf didn't know what to do other than looking at him, having no idea where the conversation was going. "When you ended up things I didn't know how to react. I felt guilty and I didn't want our situation to be a burden for you".

Gulf placed a hand on Mew's knee. "It wasn't".

Mew smiled weakly. "Yes, it was. I'm also sorry about Lynn. She's gone now and I don't know exactly what she told you but it was probably something to pull you away from me".

Now it was Gulf who was torturing his hands. "That wasn't your fault".

Mew nodded, gathering some courage to keep going. "During these weeks I realized I got so used to always having you around. So when you weren't there anymore, I couldn't go back to how things used to be...before you". Gulf didn't realize he was holding his breath the whole time until Mew nailed his eyes on his. "You changed something in me".

Gulf was petrified, he didn't expect to hear those words from him...ever. "I don't know what to say".

He saw Mew looking down on his lips, coming closer. "Can I kiss you?".

Gulf blushed, finding Mew so close to him once again."We already kissed so many times, why are you asking for permission?".

Mew gently cupped his cheeks, making him shudder at the touch. "Because this time it's not about lust. I just really want to kiss you. There's no hidden agenda".

Mew whispered those things with a smile, before placing his lips on his. Gulf's stomach started flipping wildly. He already knew he had missed him but he had no idea how much. Mew rested a hand at the nape of Gulf's neck, pulling him closer for a long, lingering kiss. Without even realizing it, Gulf was sliding his tongue along his lips, looping his arms around his neck.

Sensing Mew's resistance, Gulf pulled away, still close to his face. "I know you want to show me that you respect me and I really, really apprecciate it but...I don't want to stop".

Mew closed his eyes for a second, biting his lips. "I swear Gulf, it's so fucking hard to be a gentleman with you". Gulf laughed, nibbling his earlobe to torture him even more. "You have this misleading angelic face but in fact you're a little devil".

Mew could feel Gulf's grin while he was kissing his neck. He squeezed his hip when the younger found his favourite spot just behind his neck. "So it's a yes?".

Gulf already knew what Mew was about to say when he saw his eyes getting darker. "It's a hell yes".

By the time they got into his bedroom, Mew was about to explode. Closing the door with a kick, he grabbed Gulf's hips, pulling him back to him, his mouth moving against his desperately. Gulf tangled his fingers into his hair, while pushing him on his bed. Mew moved his warm hands on his waist, caressing his bare skin under his shirt, making Gulf shiver with anticipation. Gulf quickly removed his shirt, while Mew was leaving a trail of kisses on his chest and his fingers were caressing the curve of his butt.

"I missed this. Just a little". Gulf teased him, unbottoning his shirt too.

Mew raised his eyebrow, sucking his way up his neck. Gulf's body shuddered with pleasure when Mew stuck his hand inside his pants. Gulf was so horny that he let out a not-so-low moan. "Okay, a lot".

Satisfied, Mew moved on top of him, his eyes filled with a smoldering passion as he came closer and closer. "Let me show you how much I missed you".

Mew's lips were on Gulf's again: the younger pulled him closer with his legs, which were now around his hips. Gulf could feel the evidence of his arousal too and the situation worsened when Mew started rubbing his body against him. "Uhm, Mew, I think it's pretty clear now...".

Mew laughed, leaving a blazing path of open-mouthed kisses down his body, stopping at his hips. Fire sparked inside Gulf as Mew worked his tongue on him. Gulf's eyes went unfocused as waves of pleasure started building up, one after onother. "Mew please".

Mew smiled seeing him begging for more. He pushed his boxers away and reached for a condom. Then he reached out to stroke Gulf's butt, pulling his hips flush against him. Gulf groaned as his lover held him so tight he could feel his heavy breathing against his shoulder. He leaned in to kiss the back of his neck, his hips thrusting forward. Gulf gasped against him as spirals of heat surged though him. As if his sensual and deep movements weren't enough, Mew brushed his lips against the shell of his ear, whispering: "You're so gorgeous".

That unexpected compliment made him moan, long and low. Gulf turned his head slighty, enough to kiss his lips again, so sweetly that Mew ended up smiling the whole time.

Next thing he knew, Gulf was resting his cheek on his chest, while Mew was gently stroking his hair. "I'm so tired".

Mew laughed, all too pleased. "It's your fault, you know".

Gulf smiled, looking up to see his face. "I know".

Mew grabbed his chin and placed his lips on his, lingering for a few seconds. He giggled when Gulf pulled him closer once again. He caressed the younger's bare back, reveling in the familiar taste of his mouth. After a few minutes Gulf finally pulled away, resting again on his chest. "What? I have to make up for lost time".

While looking at Gulf, Mew could hardly believe they ended on his bed once again, even if the situation was not the same. Their feelings definitely were not the same. "I'm gonna take a shower". Gulf got up, catching Mew's gaze on him. "Feel free to join me if you want".

Mew watched him go in the bathroom and turning on the shower. He was about to follow him, when a knock on his door suddenly changed his plan. "I'm coming!".

He quickly put some clothes on and got the door, only to find his parents in front of him. "Surprise!".

His mom hugged him and his dad patted his shoulder, stepping into the room. Mew tried to act cool but his unmade bed and the sound of the shower running made it clear for his parents that he wasn't alone. "Darling, I think we just caught our son in the middle of an embarassing situation".

Mew blushed and panicked when he heard the sound of a door closing. Thankfully Gulf was not half-naked as usual, even if the whole situation was still awkward. Gulf greeted them respectfully, throwing a knowing look at Mew. "Honey, are you not going to introduce us?".

There was no way Mew could explain his parents how they had started having sex in the previous months and they were now back again in this unsure, nameless relationship, with so many things to still figure out. And it was pretty obvious that Gulf was not just a friend. So he ended up choosing the 'easiest way', or so he thought: "Mom, Dad. This is Gulf. My boyfriend".