CHAPTER 27

After the doctor checked in on him, I was almost jumping with joy at the thought of seeing my brother again , but at the same time , I couldn't remember my last meal, I felt very dizzy. Jayden noticed and forcefully pulled me to the cafeteria and dumped me there, with a bunch of food in front of me. He left to go talk to Adam  I went along with it and stuffed my face with whatever I had. I just wanted to see Adam.

As soon as I was done, I rushed up to his room, I certainly felt more energetic.

"Adam!"

I sobbed loudly when I burst through his door, I flung myself to him, wanting his hugs that I've missed so badly. He groaned in pain and I quickly got off of him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried.

He laughed softly and lifted up a weak arm , inviting me into the bed.

"Come." He said with a soft smile. This time I carefully climbed into bed with him. I buried my face into his neck and let out the tears, that I've been holding back .

"I-I thought I lost you." I whimpered while he stoked my hair . Exhausted, I let my eyes close.

I was brought out of my sleep  when the hospital door was flung opened . Kylee came racing in and wasted no time in planting her lips on his, which he eagerly responded to.

"Ewww." I covered my eyes . Adam laughed and pulled my hands away from my eyes.

" Don't hide. You're going to have to do it with Drew ." He teased .

My cheeks lit up.  " Adam!"

He laughed again with Kylee, who joined in.

Adam's face turned serious.

"Can you give us a sec, Kylee?"  He looked at her. She nodded.

"The boys told me you gave them quite some trouble . Especially when it came to eating ." 

Those traitors!

Adam gave me a hard look, complete serious. I looked down , not meeting his eyes.

"I was worried." I mumbled .

"Lia, it doesn't matter what happens to me or anyone else . You have to take care of yourself. Understand me?"

I nodded and hugged him as tightly as I could without hurting him. " I missed you Adam."

He smiled and returned the hug. It didn't take long for everyone else to file into the room.

Adam had to stay in the hospital for a few more weeks. After he was discharged, he was told he needed plenty of bed rest and he needed to use a wheel chair for a month .

Adam has a bunch of scars , but he doesn't care. He says that Kylee finds them  hot, like he's some kind of badass action hero, I don't know, I didn't want to know about what Kylee finds hot about my brother , it's disgusting.

He didn't want to use the wheel chair and even threw a tantrum until we got him clutches. He used those instead .

The main thing is that he was okay, and the doctor says that she's confident that he'll make a full recovery with time .