IHAIHY 1

(I had this book in my drafts for a year now, glad I can still remember the plot 💀)

Jin sighs as he stared at his desk, full of love letters, confessions and etcetera.
"Jimin!" He screamed and the said male walked in.
"Yes, hyung?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.
"Take these things away from my desk" He says, huffing. Jimin chuckles and went to take a basket and put all of it in.
"You get these letters everyday... Are you not gonna find anyone yet?" Jimin asks and Jin rolls his eyes.
"I'm busy and not good with relationships" Jin says, shrugging.
"You're getting old too" Jimin says, making Jin glare at him.
"Yeah, I'm aging backwards" Jin says, smirking.

"You're too confident" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, and what about it?" Jin says, winking as he blew a kiss.
"Aish, shut up, hyung" Jimin says and got out. He sighs and started on with his work.

Jungkook sighs as he sat down on his cardboard, stomach grumbling and all it wanted was food. The last time he ate wad about a week ago and all he's having is water, at least he's hydrated? He sees a person, throw away good food. He smiled a little before running to take it before going back to his cardboard. He looks around and checks it. It's still good, not expired or anything.
"Lucky me, I guess?" He says, smiling. He looked at his stuffie, the only one he had.
"I'm gonna eat now, Mr Giggles" He says, chuckling as he shook his head.
"And you stomach, you're gonna have food now, stop whining" He says, rolling his eyes.
"Thank you for the food" He says, clasping his hands together before he started eating. He sees how people stared at him, but he didn't care, they can judge all they want.