prologue

Little authors note, the first few chapters of this are pretty cringey in my opinion. You can skip the first few if you want and you can really read this story in any order it don't matter. Also I love everyone's support who read this!!! Please have an amazing and awesome day!!

<>○<>●<>○<>●<>○<>●<>○<>

-Deku pov-

We where being lectured by Aizawa again. "You kids are irresponsible." He was saying in the emotionless tone. "I should give you more punishment. But... I don't feel like it. So I'm letting you off with a warning."

Aizawa had stoped talking for a bit. He seemed to be listening. He was just staring of in to space. I decided to walk over to Uraraka. "hi uraraka." She was talking to someone else. But she turns around to face me. "Oh... Hi deku," she said happily.

"Isn't Aizawa acting a bit weird. He never acts worried. He's always emotionless. I mean mutter mutter mutter." She puts a hand on my shoulder. I stop mutter. Oh I was muttering. I blush and she takes her hand off and also blushes.(this is not izuchaco I don't necessarily like that ship. There's no ships unless it's part of a story part or one of the memes. I prefer tododeku anyway)

Aizawa looks at the clock. Then he looks at the ground actually showing emotion. On the ground a portal opens up. "Wha-" I was cut off. I feel into the portal with uraraka behind me. Then I blacked out.

-??? Pov-

The kids, heros', and villains started to wake up. "Where are we!" Some of them yelled. People started to get up. They looked around at everyone who was there. "Hello" I said all of them turned to me.

"Who are you!?" Someone screamed. "And why are the villains here?!" Someone else screamed. "I want all of you to be as comfortable as possible. Please sit down. If you don't I'll use my quirk of you." Everyone looks scared.

-deku pov-

There was a woman standing on the stage talking. Did she say use her quirk!? I thought alarmed. I couldn't tell what her quirk was. I watched to see if she had anything weird. No she looked like one of us.

I sit down next to Uraraka. "Why do you think she brought us here?" I ask her. The girl teleported in front of me. "Oh so her quirk is teleportation. So she doesn't have that much power. I mean if she could take people with than tgat would be a problem. But maybe she's not well trained." I was muttering.

"Please stop that. Also amazing question. We are here to watch you." So does she have super hearing too? "Your izuku midoriya. Your original quirk is analyzing. We will be watching different world about you." The teachers and students looked surprised. "Deku!? That nerd was quirkless." I looked at the speaker. It's Bakugo.

-3rd person pov-

"He's had a quirk ever since he was three. Has no one seen his journals?" Midorya looked astounded. So did everyone else.

"My name by the way is Ameila. You all can call me that or the author."

Here's what Amelia look like.

"I like the sweater

"I like the sweater. It looks good on you Amelia." Momo said.

--------------------------------
Anyone who has ideas for a world comment. I would love lots of ideas. I will try to do all of them. Goodbye 👋
-------------------------------