Anchor VII

Includes mentions of homicidal thoughts and blood

~~~•~~~

There was just something about Ijekiel Alpheus that intrigued Athanasia so much. Perhaps it was the perfection that he used to portray, or the way that he leaned towards her that day, as if he couldn't get enough of her presence, a blush gleaming on his face. The princess found it adorable, smiling at him as she thought about one thing for certain.

It was clear to the blonde that Ijekiel and Jennet had never been in love. Cold eyes, distant and unyielding, with brief touches that never left them wanting. The duo rarely met eye to eye, but they always liked to pretend that everything was fine. And, although Athanasia had always envied her sister's luxurious life, she pitied them. More than anything, she pitied them for having to deal with one man.

"Ijekiel, there you are." Golden eyes, so identical to Ijekiel's yet so different, was the first thing that she saw.

"Roger Alpheus, quite an ambitious man," Athanasia thought, staring at the white-haired man. For a moment, she saw a glimpse of the sneer that he had once sent her from afar, right before she was hung, even when she had been saved by Lucas. That man had aways looked down on the Athanasia, "and he lived a very successful life using my sister."

She suppressed a laugh, staring into those cold eyes

She suppressed a laugh, staring into those cold eyes. She wanted to kill him, to hang him where she died. More than anybody else in the world, she blamed this man, for every misfortune that she ever dealt with in her past lives. "Fucking dog."

When he bowed graciously, greed gleaming in his golden eyes, Athanasia sent back a mocking smile. "Blessings and glory upon the little sun of the Obelian Empire."

"A pleasure," "white doggy," She finished in her mind. The princess turned to Ijekiel with a bright smile on her face, her mind reeling with murderous rage. She felt the adrenaline rushing in her veins, and she needed to leave before she did anything too impulsive. "May you have a blessed future, young lord Alpheus."