Chapter 9

*Extremely Unedited* :P

After hanging out with them for a little while, Ethan left for his own place around 11:30 PM. Since Nicolas was asleep and Luke was away on a business trip, Bianca and Dana had enough time to catch up. They went down the memory lane to relive the times from when Bianca hadn't met Luke yet. They laughed and joked, each enjoying a glass of champagne as they curled up on a couch in the living room.

Even though Dana was being her usual self, Bianca could sense her worry. She didn't confront her about it at first, wanting to make sure that she wasn't just imagining things. But when silence fell upon them, Bianca noticed how Dana stared at nothing in particular while sipping on her drink absentmindedly.

Bianca frowned. Something was definitely going on in her head. Was it about her and Ethan? She was sure there was something going on between them, although, Dana had said nothing about it.

"So, what's going on between you two?" Bianca asked casually. She did looked at her expressions to see if Ethan's topic upset her in any way.

"What?" Dana looked at her friend sitting beside her. "What are you talking about?" She asked, although, she knew immediately what Bianca meant.

"You heard me. There is something definitely going on between the two of you." She teased,

"You've had too much to drink." Dana grabbed the empty glass from Bianca's hand and got up from the couch.

"You're hiding from me! That means I'm right!" Bianca exclaimed, jumping up from the couch as well. She walked to stand in front of Dana, blocking her path as she started walking to the kitchen.

"You're wrong." Dana rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah? Then tell me you guys weren't having a little moment before I entered the living room after putting Nicolas to sleep." Bianca challenged, raising her eyebrows.

"Are you kidding me? Ethan is the most annoying person ever. And I'm too hot for him." She said, flipping her hair back.

"And you guys have somethin' goin' on!" Bianca sang, taking away her glass from Dana's hand to refill it.

"Oh god. I have no idea how you got that idea in your brain."

"Just telling you what I saw." She shrugged and sat back on the couch.

Dana shook her head. "When is Luke going to be back?"

"Ah. You're changing the topic, missy. Not happening."

"We are not talking about Ethan."

"Okay then tell me what's on your mind." She questioned, looking right at her friend.

"Since when did this night go from chilled relaxed girls night to interrogate my girl's night?"

"Oh come on! Something is bothering your pretty little head. And this is a girl's night. In fact, this is what a girl's night means. We sit down, have a glass of champagne and talk about life. So," Bianca said, "have a seat, madam and let's have a little chit-chat."

Dana sighed. There was no escaping her friend. Then she thought, she had been wanting to tell Bianca about everything that's been going on anyway. Ethan knew about it but her best friend didn't? How did that make sense?

So she gave her friend a slight nod and sat back.

Bianca immediately noticed how the playful look on Dana's face had vanished. It made her realize that she was right. There truly was something that was bothering her.

"Actually, there is something that I've been wanting to tell you." She played with her fingers nervously.

Bianca gestured her to continue.