Chapter 2

"That should be it." Doyoung said, putting down the box in his hands before dusting them off. Taeyong was behind him, leaning on the doorframe.

"Are you sure you want to move here?" Taeyong asked, raising an eyebrow. Doyoung nodded his head.

"Neo City is much nicer than Seoul, plus I got an amazing opportunity at the hospital here." Doyoung said, giving his best friend a smile. "It's not everyday where you can walk in and become the Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery."

"Yeah, it's also not everyday where you can move to a city with a crime rate as great as ours." Taeyong replied, rolling his eyes.

"You asked for it, no one told you to become a prosecutor." Doyoung said with a small smile.

Taeyong, Doyoung's best friend since they were children. Taeyong had moved to Neo City after becoming a prosecutor, knowing that there was more opportunities there for him than in Seoul.

They had been separated for a few years before Doyoung had decided that he wanted to move away from his parents and become more independent. It just so happened that Neo General Hospital was looking for a new Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery. Doyoung had applied and somehow got the job.

Once he had told Taeyong, the elder had offered the spare room in his house, which Doyoung happily took. Doyoung couldn't wait to begin his new life in Neo City.

"Whatever." Taeyong replied, pushing himself off the doorframe. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour."

"I'll be unpacking." Doyoung said as Taeyong gave him a nod before heading downstairs. Doyoung stretched his arms above his head, looking around at the many boxes lying on the floor.

Let's start with clothes.

...

"Well this is nice

"Well this is nice." Doyoung muttered to himself as he stared at the large glass building in front of him. He took a deep breath before heading into the front doors, making his way to the receptionist in the lobby.

 He took a deep breath before heading into the front doors, making his way to the receptionist in the lobby

"Hello, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked as Doyoung approached the table.

"I'm the new Head of Cadiothoracic Surgery." Doyoung told her.