Chapter 27

"Someone that could help us out?" Hana asked. Sicheng nodded his head.

"Trust me, as the Head of the Psychiatric Ward, I know the police here in Neo City suck." Sicheng said as he wrote down a number. He passed Hana and Doyoung the sticky note.

"His name is Qian Kun, he's a detective from China. I met him back when I was working at a hospital there. China's technology is really no joke when it comes to this stuff and I'm sure he'll be able to track down Dr. Lee in no time." Sicheng told them.

Hana looked down at the sticky note in her hands before looking back up at Sicheng.

"Thanks." Hana said as she passed it to Doyoung.

"No problem." Sicheng said. Hana and Doyoung turned to make their way to the elevator but stopped as Sicheng called out to them. "Wait!"

"Yes?" Hana asked, turning to face the psychiatrist again. Sicheng bit his lip, adjusting his glasses before answering.

"I really hope this lawsuit goes well. Renjun's been doing better every since Jeno's been visiting and I just want the best for my patient." Sicheng said softly. Hana nodded her head.

"Don't worry, we'll do everything we can to make it happen." Hana said, giving the male a smile before walking away with Doyoung.

...

"Done for the day?" Hana asked the male who had changed into jeans and simple striped long sleeve shirt, tying his shoes laces as he sat on the bench. Doyoung nodded his head.

"Yup. I sent the number to Taeyong so he said he was going to reach and see what he can do." Doyoung informed her. Hana nodded her head.

"That's good to hear." Hana said before smiling at him.

"What?" Doyoung asked. Hana giggled as he checked the mirror to see if something was on his face.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight." Hana said nonchalantly as she grabbed her clothes from her locker.

"You're not inviting yourself over to my place?" Doyoung questioned. Hana shook her head.

"Let me cook for you this time."

...

Hana could tell that Doyoung was secretly glad that he wasn't cooking this time as he plopped himself onto her couch.

"You live here by yourself?" Doyoung asked as he looked around

"You live here by yourself?" Doyoung asked as he looked around. "This place is big enough for a family."

"I mean you've been here before, why are you acting like it's your first time?" Hana asked as she put on the white apron.

"Because," Doyoung got up, walking towards her, "last time I was too focused on someone who couldn't even walk."

Hana gulped as she felt arms around her waist, Doyoung's breath hot on her neck. He placed a small kiss on her collarbone.