10 | parasomnia

CHAPTER 10,

PARASOMNIA

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?"

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

INDIANA VOICED HER skepticism about Theo to Stiles, it coming to a surprise when he started agreeing with her and rambling on about how weird it is. Currently, the two find themselves at the sheriff station where they're informing Stilinski about the teenager.

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten, his older sister died in an accident when he was eight." Stiles informs.

"Please go to school." Stilinski demands.

"Dad, this kid's a werewolf." Stiles states.

"Your best friend is a werewolf. Indiana here is a werewolf. You are dating a werecoyote." Stilinski reminds. "I still don't know what Kira's supposed to be."

"A kitsune. Basically a fox if that how you want to remember it as." Indiana replies.

"Look, when the flying monkeys come soaring through this station then you both will have my undivided attention." Stilinski informs. "Until then, just go to school and take Indi with you."

"What did you do?" Stiles suddenly asks.

"What? What do you mean?" Stilinski questions, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"There's something different about you." Stiles continues.

"What are you talking about?" Stilinski asks.

Indiana walks forwards slightly, sniffing the air to figure out what Stiles thinks is different about his father. Her eyebrows furrow slightly, glancing back at the big and shaking her head.

"I don't know what it is." Indiana informs.

"For the love of god, just go to school." Stilinski demands.

"We will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raekens." Stiles tells him.

"No." Stilinski refuses. "Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion."

"Except you're not the only one." Indiana states, grinning slightly as she's found them a loophole.

"Indi—" Stilinski begins.

"Please." Indiana interrupts, receiving a sigh in response.

"Parrish!" Stilinski calls.

The deputy soon enters the officer where the sheriff walks out, leaving the two teenagers standing there with the adult. Both Indiana and Stiles begin to explain the situation about Theo, asking Parrish to run a background check.