34 | blitzkrieg

CHAPTER 34,

BLITZKRIEG

"I have a son

"I have a son."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

INDIANA AND HER friends stand in the sheriffs station, the girl completely healed from her wound. She sits on top of one of the desks, her legs slightly swinging due to being unable to touch the ground.

Peter is also in the room with them, the brunette only finding out he came back after he escaped the Wild Hunt. Unfortunately though, Corey got sent to wherever Stiles is but the only difference is that they can remember him.

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia questions.

"To get him through the rift." Scott replies, sighing. "It's the only way."

"Just got clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asks.

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott replies.

"He's good at that." Indiana subconsciously adds, furrowing her brows slightly at her own words.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" Peter questions, raising a brow at them.

"You can shut up now." Malia tells him.

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place." Peter states.

"That's why I'm the only one thats going in. Indi and Liam will stay here with Mason." Scott informs. "As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on."

"I like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it cant work." Peter says.

"How do you know?" Indiana asks.

"Logic. Life experience." Peter replies. "What are the odds of Indiana or Liam getting taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?"

"You got a better idea?" Liam questions.

"Yeah, it's called 'run like hell'." Peter replies. "So, leave in five?"

"You promised you'd help us." Malia reminds. "We still need to find the rift."

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide." Peter states.

"If you can't help then we can just find it ourselves." Scott informs.

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. But this? You don't walk away from. You run." Peter tells him, turning and leaving the room.