Chapter 33

Everything Must Come to an End
I know this is a serious chapter but I made a meme in the picture above of the three

POV: Henry

As soon as they fell from the portal above I knew it was all coming to an end. I managed to find the pocket world with help from The Hound and the Aspiration Subdue. I gathered them both and brought them right to the place Hyrumn told me with seconds to spare. As they fell I was still breathing hard from running around, but now my heart was beating fast from all the anxiety this situation was giving me.

I held the snow globe pocket world in my hand tightly as they hit the ground. Without hesitation, Subdue dashed over and froze Amonae in place.

"Do it, Henry, now!" Hyrumn shouted at me.

"But..." I froze. Amonae had managed to grab her dagger and held it right at her neck. Their bodies were tangled together so much that I didn't think they could be unraveled. "If you do you'll end up going with her."

"There's no time for that! Just do it." She looked at me with pleading eyes. Her red eyes. They eyes that always seemed to be filled with emotion. Playfulness, annoyance, anger, amusement; they were now desperate.

I looked down at the globe. It was small, but inside was a single rose bush with two bloomed beautiful red roses. They were large and seemed to fight for the spotlight of attention on the bush of thorns. To trap Amonae inside all I had to do was tap her with it. But since Hyrumn was tangled up with her, she'd go with her.

I looked down black seal in my other hand. Once Amonae was in I was to seal the bottom, making sure that forever Amonae could never escape the world. That also meant Hyrumn couldn't either.

"I can't let you be locked in there with her."

"You have to." She didn't even seem to want to fight to get out of Amonae's grasp. She just lied on the ground underneath her body. "Just let me go, Henry."

For a moment the world seemed to stop. It was as if we were in Time Stop and all sounds were silent and the ticking of the clock was nonexistent. Peaceful yet terrifying. We locked eyes.

"I-I...I can't let you go." I said. After everything she'd done for me, after everything we've been through. I didn't want it to end like this. The good guys always win! She can't go down with the bad!

"You have to." She said calmly. "Please, this is what I want. This was my plan from the beginning."

"You want to be with her?" I asked, confused. "After everything's she's done to you?"

"Yes. It may sound stupid but you'll never understand. Even if Amonae caused all of it, she was always by my side through it all. She was the only one who saw good in me, the only one who understood me." Her eyes were glassy. "The only one who loved me." I could only stare at her. I didn't know how to respond.

"I don't want to leave her side and I don't want her to leave mine. We were born as a mistake and we'll go down as one. But as long as she is by my side I'm ok with that."

"No, no Hyrumn you can't be ok with that!" I said desperately trying to get her to fight it. "You're Eight, remember? You gotta stay here and make deals with people." I could feel myself start to tear up but I held on. "So that people like me can agree to your stupid deals and learn to love themselves. You taught me what I could never understand, Hyrumn. You gotta stay here for more people."

She shook her head. "If I leave nothing will be effected. It'll be as if nothing happened." She smiled. "Besides, the Seam would be better off if I wasn't running around causing trouble all the time."