Extra Top Secret Chapter

To start off with, I wrote this story whenever quarantine started and there wasn't anything else to do. That's when I watched Toilet-bound and the idea of Aspirations popped into my mind.

I've always made up stories in my head as a way to escape from reality and a couple years ago I've started to write them down. Aspirations was a story that just popped up one day and I couldn't get it out, and here we are now.

If you've taken the time to read it I appreciate it so much. It means everything to me that people enjoy what I make because all I want to do is make people happy. All I wanted from this story was that people enjoyed it as much as I did. So thank you.

Thank you for being here.

But I also need your help. I'm considering writing a sequel or prequel to Aspirations. Writing the sequel would be something along the lines of a crazy journey to find Hyrumn and explore the outside world that Henry lives on. The prequel would be more about Hyrumn and Amonae when they were alive and when they had just become one of the eleven.

I don't have to write these but I'm contemplating on it. I want to know your guy's opinion and which one you want more. I mean, I could also do both but that'd take awhile... sorry!

Again just thank you so much. It means a lot and I hope you enjoyed the story!

So thank you.