Chapter 3: Royces' Interrogation?

Ashloy: "Aunt Carmelita, why is Daddy covering his head with his hands and why is his head red?"

Carmelita: "I~ uh, I really don't really know. Probably the same reason we do."

Ashloy: "I want to talk to him; I want to know about my past from him!"

Carmelita then silenced Ashloy and headed back to the Police Chief.

Carmelita: "Chief, what did the suspect wear, where he was apprehended?"

Police Chief: "He was carrying some sort of armor; it appeared white and almost animal-like, so we put it in the evidence locker."

Carmelita: "I can prove he was, I mean he is innocent."

Police Chief: "How?"

Carmelita: "I need to let the child here to prove his innocence. Maybe Ashloy here can jog his memory, or something."

Police Chief: "You want a child, A CHILD to interrogate him? Have you lost your mind, Ms.Fox?!"

Carmelita: "No. No, I haven't, just trust me on this one."

Police Chief: "Fine then, but if it doesn't go the way as expected, I'll have both your gun and your badge, understand?"

Carmelita: "Yes sir." She says to her mentor as she sends in Ashloy, "Ashloy, go in, but remember," Carmelita then whispers into Ashloy's ear, "make sure to make him look innocent. It'll really help your father out."

Ashloy: "Okay," Ashloy says to her aunt as she then enters the interrogation room with her father, "Mom has told me about a human that she had cared about (and the only being in fact) and only one person that didn't judge her being a Part-Cooper."

Something about "Part-Cooper" went off In Royce's mind and started to go to work (to the best of his ability).

Royce: "Your mother was a Siamese Cat wasn't she? And your dad, a Human too, right?"

Even though Royce wanted some answers as much as Ashloy did was just continue "interrogating" her father.

Ashloy: "Yes." But then Ashloy went silent.

Royce: "I remember a Siamese Cat that saved me and we eventually married, had a baby girl," Royce pauses as he soon realizes the face that this could be his child, "are you~ are you in here to find out where your father has gone missing to?!"

Ashloy only nods in approval before leaving and ending the recording.