Chapter 15: Clothes Shopping.

Royce: "So which or what tailor are we, I mean 'I' going to go to?"

Carmelita: "It can be all of us; Ashloy needs clothes too." Carmelita says as she drives to Sam's Club before bringing out a list. "Five Tops, Five Suits, underwear, dresses for Ashloy and I and well..."

Royce: "That's it, isn't it?"

Carmelita: "Yes Royce, it is."

1 Hour Later...

Carmelita: "Royce, how do I look in this dress?"

Royce blushed and didn't know how to answer.

Royce: "You really want me to be honest with you Carmelita?"

Carmelita: YES!"

Royce: "Eh, looks good on you. I'd say you look like you are ready to go to a really extravagant ball."

Carmelita: "Awe... thank you!! Now here," Carmelita says as she hands Royce a suit, tie, gloves, and a nice pair of shoes, "go and try these on."

Royce: "Is there a reason as to why you are wearing a dress and you are making me wear a suit, or is this all by coincidence?"

Carmelita: "I'm not telling you until you put on that suit that I picked out."

Royce: "M'Kay Carmelita. Ashloy, be nice to your Aunt."

After getting his shoes, tie, and suit on, Royce comes out to show how he looked.

Royce: "How'd I look?"

Carmelita approaches Royce and straights his tie because it didn't look right to her.

Carmelita: "Perfect," Royce then goes back into the dressing room which to Carmelita confused her, "why are you going back into the dressing room?"

Royce: "Aren't we supposed to take these clothes off before giving them? Cause where I'm from that's what you do." Royce told the Vixen as he was undressing and putting his normal clothes back on.

Carmelita: "You CAN but you don't have to, they can just scan the back of the tag."

Ashloy: " Dad, Aunt Carmelita, what are you two talking about?"

Royce: "It's a Modern-Day thing."

Once everyone was done shopping, the trio went to the cashier and checked out their clothes.