Chapter 17: The KGB Agent

The Next Morning...

A KGB agent tracked down where Royce, Ashloy and Carmelita were residing. Just waiting for the human to step out-side the building complex.

Meanwhile, in Carmelita's Apartment...

Carmelita is the first of the trio to wake up to which she begins making breakfast.

Carmelita: "BREAKFAST IS READY!!" Carmelita yelled out loud resulting in Ashloy waking up immediately while Royce took some more time to wake up, "Alright, here's what's for breakfast. Sorry Royce, but this is a meal mainly for Ashloy... unless you can eat a meat-based diet. Are you okay with that?" Royce nods. "Okay! Bacon, eggs, sausage, and well... that!"

1 Hour Later...

Carmelita: "It seems as though the two of you both enjoyed the breakfast?"

They both nodded in approval before Carmelita then grabbed her servings, sat down and ate her portion of the breakfast.

After Carmelita finished her breakfast, Ashloy wanted to go outside.

Carmelita: "Ashloy wants to go outside for a walk, get yourself dressed, her dressed or have her wear the new armor you made for her! It's just too dangerous now a days with wild animals and whatnot."

Royce: "OKay! Will be ready in a minute!!" Royce tells Carmelita as he gets his Barioth armor on and ready, "Ashloy, baby. Come here!" Ashloy comes to her dad as a result.

Ashloy: "Yes?"

Royce: "As your dad I'd like to know what you think about this?"

Ashloy thought hard and long as to not offend her father whose craftsmanship was comparable to her mother's.

Ashloy: "Honestly dad? I'd look like a mini-you!"

Royce: "Like daughter, like father. Now hold still so I can put this on," 1 minute later, "annnd... done! Now how does it look on you?" Her father asked as she swivels herself in the Monster armor.

Ashloy: "I LOVE IT!!"

Royce: "All right then, let's go then..." Royce says to her daughter as the two then walk out, "is there anywhere in particular you want to visit? Cause there are a lot of places that are pretty close around here."

Ashloy: "STARBUCKS!! Can we get some Starbucks?! Please, Dad?"

Royce: "Awe... fine! Why not?" Royce said to his daughter as they began walking down the stairway. Unbeknownst to Royce and Ashloy, the KGB agent was waiting patiently for the two to enter her crosshairs; but was caught off-guard when Royce recognized her: Jessica Harley, "Hey there Jes~ wait, why do~" Royce then noticed a glint with a barrel pointing towards one of the two, "Ashloy get down!" But before he knew it, Ashloy went down like a rock.

That was when Jessica Harley then decided it was time to high-tail it out of the area before Carmelita would be involved. Royce then took his phone out, dialed Carmelita's number, called her outside then Carmelita dialed 9-1-1 where an ambulance quickly drove over to the scene, picked Ashloy up (got into the ambulance with her) and took her to the hospital.

A Siamese Cat Guard's Love: A Daughter's Determination (Book 2) (A Sly Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें