Chapter 8: Monster Sightings.

Royce: "Uhm... I don't remember 'leaving' your mom," Royce's self-realization kicks in, "I really don't know Ashloy. All that I do remember is that I'm fighting this Monster and once I'm done finishing it, I'm taken to this world and am in the slammer! Why?! Why does this always happen to me?!"

Carmelita: "Well you did. I don't care if it WAS intentional, cause I know it wasn't, because you love your wife and daughter, right? And wouldn't betray them to the very end?"

Royce: "If it were you and I in a relationship instead of Ashla, I'd still be treating you the same way; with the same love, the same affection and care even if we met on different circumstances."

Then all of a sudden, Ashloy loses interest in Carmelita's and Royce's squabble and turns on the TV and begins to watch the news. Royce sees the news and is terrified and as Carmelita was about to turn her attention towards the TV screen, she gets a call from her work, grabs her highly-modified Shock Pistol and rushes towards said Monster Sighting.

Ashloy: "Daddy, where is Aunt Carmelita going?"

Royce: "Back to work... why, you worried that she'll get hurt, Ashloy?"

Ashloy: "DON'T SAY THAT!!" Ashloy said to her human father, knowing that contradicting fate pretty much always screws you over, "It WILL happen if you say that!"

Royce: "Yeah. I know the feeling. I hope. Carmelita stays safe."

Meanwhile, with Carmelita...

Carmelita comes back to the police station that she had just left, she throws a temper bad enough to silence the department.

Carmelita: "ALRIGHT, WHAT SEEMS TO BE THE PROBLEM?!" Carmelita demanded, "I SAID I WANT ANSWERS! I'm not getting younger!"

Police Chief: "Calm down Carmelita, now listen up: apparently we have a 'Monster' problem and it seems that no type of conventional weapons are working. So you, Ms.Fox, you're going to have to deal with this 'Monstrous Problem'. Good luck!"

Carmelita: "WHAT?! NO WAY!! I have a family to raise, I'm not dying from some beast. I want some help: I want Royce DeBarry to help me with this..."

Police Chief: "You mean that guy we arrested?! NO WAY. We are not~ I repeat NOT letting a civilian risk his life in helping out. What we need is a professional, you."

Carmelita: "Sir, I must inform you that his suit is in fact made from Monster parts, he has experience in handling these sorts of situations..."

Police Chief: "You don't say... If what you say is true, then phone this Royce person and have him report to this station immediately."

Carmelita: "He uh, he lives with me..."

Police Chief: "THEN GO AND GET HIM!!! Paris might disappear if you and Royce don't intervene!"

With this in mind, Carmelita went back to her police car and raced back to her apartment to go get Royce.

1 Hour Later...

Once Carmelita arrived back at her apartment and her room, she noticed Royce still watching the news and Ashloy asleep.

Carmelita: "Come along, quick! You're needed at the Police Station."

Royce: "But Ashloy..."

Carmelita: "Bring her, you're needing to come along! Oh, and get that armor and weapon of yours too!" Carmelita said as Royce went to Ashloy's room, scooped Ashloy from her bed, grabbed his armor and weapon and carried her to the Vixen's open-topped Police car, "Good," then all of a sudden Carmelita floored it and drove her car as fast as she could to the police station reaching it within 30 minutes thanks to her siren.

Police Chief: "You... I hope you can deal with a problem we're dealing with right now. Carmelita said that you have experience in dealing with these things seeing as how they just appeared out of nowhere?"

Royce: "Since when did I become such an important subject all of a sudden?!" Royce said with a fit as he got lightly smacked by Carmelita's hand, "Ow! OKa
y, you said something coming out of nowhere? What seems to be the problem?"

Police Chief: "We're dealing with a Monster Problem and we need an experienced Monster Hunter and we need you and Ms.Fox here to tackle said problem."

Royce: "I'll tackle your Monster Problem but I'm not bringing an innocent civilian into a Monster fight. Nope, no, no, no, not going to happen."

Police Chief: "What? Why not?! She's our BEST Special Agent of Interpol we got and she's been through things and seen places."

Royce: "I know, difference is: She deals with Criminals, I deal with blood-thirsty animals that think and live off of instinct. Not through, now let's say I WAS to bring The Inspector with me... she might do some damage to it BUT in the long-run, she'll just irritate it!"

Police Chief: "Are you sure a Shock Pistol won't do much?"

Royce: "Lemme check, I could be wrong," Royce tells the Police Chief as he brings out a Monster Hunting guide book, "lemme see... according to the news: Monster is White, Pitch-Fork shaped-tail, 2 large-tusks, and spits a chilling breath... OKAY, Chief, Carmelita, I'm sorry, it looks like I'm bringing you with me Ms.Fox! Chief, please look after my daughter for me while I'm gone, please?"

Police Chief: "It'd be an honor to look after my prodigy's child..."

Royce ignored the Police Chief's comment, knowing it wasn't Carmelita's child.

Royce: "Now Ashloy, respect the Chief while Aunt Carmelita and I are gone, OKay?"

And like that, Royce and Carmelita left to face the Flying Ice Prince, Barioth (That's what I'll call him.)

A Siamese Cat Guard's Love: A Daughter's Determination (Book 2) (A Sly Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें