Chapter 18: The Thought of Revenge part 1

As Royce was in the ambulance with his daughter, Royce was panicking and hoping that the high-powered rifle round didn't kill her.

But also, something within Royce made him mad; something that every human will experience at least once in his or her life: Revenge. He thought about wanting to kill this Jessica Harley for taking the one thing that reminded him of home.

Then Royce, the ambulance, and Ashloy arrived at the hospital where Royce followed after the EMT's until he arrived at the Emergency Room corridor of the hospital where he was blocked off by several doctors and nurses.

Nurse: "Sir, you need to calm down."

But of course Royce was filled with too much rage to be properly reasoned with.

Royce: "That is my daughter in there, she was shot. I demand to see her immediately!"

Nurse: "I'm terribly sorry sir but we can't let you interrupt the surgery."

Suddenly, Carmelita showed several minutes later, flashed her Interpol badge and let Royce and herself into the main Emergency Room corridor.

After Royce entered the main ER corridor (alongside Carmelita, of course) the two were directed towards Ashloy's Operating Room where Carmelita couldn't take the grim sight of her niece (if that is her niece) while Royce was watching the doctors and nurses operate on the 10-year-old Siamese Cat Human-Cooper mix. This made Royce experience a very morbid feeling, as if this was about to get worse before it got better.

Royce didn't want to see his daughter being operated on (even though he could've) he decided to give the doctors and nurses their necessary space and therefore returned to Carmelita and walked towards the waiting room where they waited on the results of Ashloy's condition.