Chapter 21: Royces' Despair

With Royce (and Carmelita) getting permission from the doctors to see his daughter. The first thing Royce did was bring out a tablet that Carmelita recently gave him, and immediately turned on the tablet and connection to Ancient Arabia, then the tablet started making connection noises.

Royce: "C'mon, c'mon! Pick up, pick up," Royce says to himself as he (patiently) waits for someone (mainly his wife) then it comes up and live, "Hey Murray, uh, where's Sly?"

Murray: "Doing Sly stuff, I mean he's Sly!"

Royce: "Bentley?"

Murray: "Busy."

Royce: "Salim?"

Murray: "Working, I mean serving food."

Royce: "How about Ashla?

Murray: "Out doing her thing, whatever she does..."

Royce sighs.

Royce: "Murray, I got bad news," Murray's face went from happy to sad and somewhat terrified, "Ashloy, Ashloy has been shot. And now she has a target painted on her back!! Carmelita and I need help!!"

Sly all of a sudden comes in and wonders as to whom he was talking to.

Royce: "Murray, I want you to tell Sly and Bentley that Ashloy has been shot..."

Sly: "WHAT, MY ANCESTOR'S BEEN SHOT?!?! Is she..."

Royce: "No Sly, she isn't dead. She's just stunned. Doctors say that the high-caliber high-powered rifle round bounced off her skull and that the thickness of it also saved her life. Say, how is Ashla doing? Does she miss us?"

Sly: "That's good. And honestly, she cries almost every day and night, keeps a picture of you and her, Ashloy and yeah, DEFINITELY!"

Carmelita: "Hey Sly, ask Bentley if he's familiar with 'The Hybrid Killer' it seems to terrify lots of people, and he or she always seems to elude and evade police. We (Royce) believes that this lady, Jessica Harley may be a KGB agent and the Hybrid Killer. We need to have Ashloy returned back home safely and to stay there."

Royce: "Having my child injured like this...," Royce's eyes then start to redden in anger, "It makes me really mad, when I see her, I'm going to kill her!"

Carmelita: "Royce, I want you to calm down."

Royce: "I am calm. It's just... Look, it's just... Bye Sly, we'll talk more sometime later."