Chapter 7: Carmelita, Start Talking!

Later that day...

Royce and Ashloy then waited for Carmelita to return from the end of her first shift.

Once Carmelita arrived home after work, she was surprised to see Royce and Ashloy in possession of some of her "interesting" pictures.

Royce: "Hello Carmelita, how was your day? Cause my day~ my day is getting good.... Never knew you were interested in me, Ms.Fox! You~" Royce then thought about the sensitive subject seeing that his daughter was beside him, "Ashloy, Sweetheart, I need you to go to your room. Aunt Carmelita and I need to have a talk..."

Ashloy: "Okay Dad."

Royce: "Good... now that she's out, Carmelita, I want you to sit."

Carmelita: "But~"

Royce: "THAT WASN'T A REQUEST, I SAID SIT!" As a result, Carmelita sits. "Now then, from what I can see from these pictures that Ashloy gave me it seems that you have an infatuation with me Carmelita, is it true?" Royce asked the infatuated Fox as she then looked away while blushing, "It seems like I got my answer then..."

Carmelita: "Please, don't tell your wife!"

Royce: "What's wrong with having a crush on someone? I don't see there being a problem with that... ... ... except the part where you constantly~ wait a minute! When you were tasked with watching over me I noticed you blushing," (Book 1: A Siamese Cat Guardians Love: Chapter 26: Carmelita & The Gang watch over Royce) "... and here I am, just brushing it off, thinking it was nothing!" Then, all of a sudden, Carmelita pulled him in close and kisses him, surprising him as a result before breaking out of it, "Carmelita, how long have you been officially been feeling, I dunno~ love struck?"

Carmelita: "Ever since I took those Recon Photos of you and the Captain, I mean your wife. I always thought of how cute you looked and sounded. That was when you turned around and was asking your girlfriend at the time if you felt like someone was following you. That, THAT was cue to leave before I was spotted."

Royce: "SO WE WERE BEING SPIED AND WATCHED UPON? And while I was dating? Carmelita..."

Carmelita: "Are you mad?"

Royce: "A lot of things, but mad, mad, isn't one of them, not to mention I already have a wife. It wouldn't make sense for me to have 2 wives or a wife and a girlfriend; let alone Siamese Cat Cooper Human hybrid breed or a Fox-Human hybrid. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my child. That, and I don't want ANOTHER relationship with another lady especially since I'm in a successful one right now. ASHLOY! You can come out now."

Ashloy: "Are you and Aunt Carmelita done talking now?"

Royce: "Yes," Royce then looks at Carmelita funny as he speaks, "yes we are, any other questions, Ashloy?"

Ashloy: "Why did you leave Mommy, Dad?"

The one question Royce did NOT want to hear his daughter ask him, but eventually HAD TO answer had came.