Chapter 9: Slaying The Beast.

While Royce and Carmelita were heading towards where the Flying Ice Prince was spotted, Carmelita though of something.

Carmelita: "Have you ever thought about starting another relationship?"

Royce: "Carmelita, how many times do we have to go over this? I told you that I am loyal to my partner until death do us part."

Carmelita: "I mean, look, what if Ashla said that you could be a relationship with me if I was able to keep you safe, what then?"

Royce: "I dunno," Royce then sees the Barioth, "LOOK, it's here!" Royce said as he jumped at the Barioth mounting it. "Drive the car to a safe distance, then start using that Shock Pistol when you find a high vantage point." He said as Carmelita punches her car into high-gear.

Meanwhile, in a News helicopter...

News Lady: "Down below, we see two civilians fighting what appears to be a giant Monster with Orange fangs, a White scaly body and a fork-shaped tail... Wait a minute! It's down, I repeat, I'm getting a report from local police chatter that this Beast is in fact now dead," the News Lady then talks to the Pilot, "Take the Chopper down..."

Pilot: "THAT'S A BAD IDEA LADY!! I HIGHLY ADVISE WE DO NOT DO THAT! I REPEAT, I ADVISE AGAINST SUCH ACTIONS."

News Lady: "Take us down, now!"

Pilot: "This is a bad idea..." the Pilot mumbled to himself. As a result, the Pilot complied with the News Lady's orders.

Back with Royce and Carmelita...

Royce: "This seemed a little too easy, a Barioth is supposed to be a serious challenge." Royce said to himself as a News Chopper closed in on him. As a result, Carmelita saw this, rushed towards her police car, jumped in and raced towards Royce and the now landed News Helicopter.