Chapter 16: Another Night in Paris...

Royce: "Man. I'm pooped." Royce said carrying the clothes from the car and into the apartment, "I don't know about you girls but I'm tired." He said as he laid back and down onto his air mattress instead of Carmelita's bed.

Ashloy: "Aunt Carmelita, why is Daddy always sleepy? Mommy said that he was sleepy for some reason."

Carmelita: "You dad has a problem with his head; from what I've seen and experienced, it's not pleasant and scary. He faints at any known time unless he has medication and he said that if he doesn't take his stuff then he uh, how do I say this... dies."

Ashloy: "Dies? What do you mean Aunt Carmelita?"

Carmelita: "He's dead, like, doesn't exist anymore," Carmelita explained to her niece, "now do you understand, Ashloy? I know you don't want to hear it."

Hearing this, Ashloy went straight to her room trying to comprehend what her Aunt was trying to explain (what death was (and intellectual handicap) to her).

Carmelita: "Hmm... something isn't right about Royce. He's been acting stranger than usual lately. Something seems suspicious... I don't think his Epilepsy is the source of his behavioral issues. But maybe it could be contributing to it?"

After thinking about other potential problems Royce could be suffering from, Carmelita though to call it a night and go to her bed.