Chapter Four

SOPHIE'S POV CON

" You THINK you can JUST DO THAT?" I screamed in Dex's face. Loud. Maybe a little too loud. Okay, way too loud.

Dex flinched, and Fitz rushed into the room.

" What is going on here?" He shouted. 

" Ummmmm," I fumbled for an answer, more than likely a lie. But I couldn't lie to my husband, and both Dex and I knew that.

" IkissedSophiepleasedon'tbemadatmeFitz." Dex jumbled the words together. 

" Mad? I am FURIOUS!!!!!!! Get out, NOW!" Fitz's voice was booming. 

Dex ran to the door, then hesitated, and turned around. " I'm marrying Linh. I'll have no regrets. Your both still invited. Come if you can bear it." He then shrugged and hurried out into the hall. Fitz came over to the bed and sat down next to me, taking my hands.

" It was the last time. I promise. Fitz, you can't get mad over little things." I spoke before he had the chance to. 

Fitz sighed. " Okay, Sophie. But if your gut feels like it will happen again, please do something about it."

I nodded vigorously. Then I cupped my hand under his chin and brought his face to my level. Our lips touched and I felt my body relax. 

After, we released, Fitz swallowed, and I could sense something was off.

" Fitz, what is it?" I asked. 

He swallowed again. " Elwin says in a week we will find out if the baby is a boy or girl, and the condition of both of you. Sophie, I hope we hear good news."

I tighten my grip on his hands. " We will recieve good news. I feel it."

Suddenly, the door  to our room was thrown open. " Why didn't you tell me?" A teary eyed Biana cried.