Chapter Fourteen

3RD PERSON POV

Sophie screamed.

" Soph!" Fitz yelled, rushing to her side. " Baby, why are you yelling?"

" They're coming!" Sophie half-screamed, half yelled. " They're gonna kill you, Fitz. And me! And our babies!" She screamed again. " We're never gonna survive this-" She broke off in a spasm. 

" Fitz-ooh ahh help me! Linh, do something!"

Linh looked on helplessly. " I d-don't know what to do, Sophie. I'm sorry."

" What?" Sophie screamed at the girl. " You don't know what to do?" She suddenly fell silent as she went unconscious.

***************************

SOPHIE'S POV

The sleep was peaceful.

Flashback

" Catch me," Fitz!" I yelled at my husband. 

He shook his head good naturedly. " Sophie, Sophie, Sophie."

He ran after me and final caught up to me, and picked me up and swung me around. 

He stopped swinging me around and I put my hand tenderly on his chin.

" I love you, Fitz Vacker," I breathed. " I never want to lose you."

" You'll never lose me, Soph." He replied. 

Our lips met. 

And then the flashback became a nightmare. 

The guy....he was coming to me. Now picking me up. I thrashed, screamed, did anything so he would let me go. But he didn't. 

Present Time

" SOPHIE!" An earsplitting, wall shaking scream broke me from my coma and flashback. 

My eyes opened. 

And there, in front of me, stood my worst nightmare. The guys from my dream. My enemy that wanted to kill everybody I loved.

He was real.

With a sharp knife poised and ready.

Ready to kill.

WHEW!!! That was a toughie to write. Hope you all enjoyed! Don't forget to like and comment!! ☺