Chapter Ten

GENDER AND THE EVIL CLIFFHANGER TO BE REVEALED! ENJOY!

SOPHIE'S POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked once and stared back at the x-ray. Everything was the same. 

Okay, so......I shook my head hard. Nope. Still there. 

I turned to Fitz. " Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I asked him nervously. 

He patted my stomach gently. " I think we have to both accept that this is true." 

I nodded, turning to Elwin, asking, " Is there anything we can do to....you know, help?" 

He sighed. " Well, I can give you pills......but...." He trailed off. 

" What?" I asked urgently. " Elwin!" 

That seemed to snap the physician out of his daydream. 

" Your due date is far more close than anyone could of expected. Even you."

I looked down at my near bulging belly. 

" Ummm, how long?" I closed my eyes, waiting for the answer. 

" Two to three month," Elwin replied. 

I opened my eyes and looked at Fitz. He was gaping at Elwin, his eyes wide. 

" Does this mean that.......Sophie's in more danger?" Fitz asked slowly. 

Elwin nodded subtly. " And I'll just say this now," He added, His face was grim.

I'm sure mine was ghostly white as he blurted out.....

" The gender's are boy and girl. And yes, Sophie's having twins."