Chapter Seven

FITZ'S POV

" Hmmm," Sophie was twirling around the kitchen the next morning. She bit into a piece of mallowmelt while reciteing some names.

" Marida, Caderon, Malia, ahhhhhhhhh!" She threw her hands up in exasperation. 

I laughed, and said," I like the last name. What was it again?"

Sophie closed her eyes and smiled. " Malia. I like it too, you know."

She started to say something else but was cut off by a knock on the door. 

" I'll get it," I said, standing up. I walked to the door as our " mail"  was slipped underneath it. 

" Hey, look at this!" My voice rose excitedly as I thrust a invitation under Sophie's eyes. 

" Fitzroy Avery Vacker and Sophie Elizabeth Foster Vacker are invited to the blissful wedding of Dexter Alvin Dizznee and Linh Song on the twenty second day of the six month," Sophie read

" Fitzroy Avery Vacker and Sophie Elizabeth Foster Vacker are invited to the blissful wedding of Dexter Alvin Dizznee and Linh Song on the twenty second day of the six month," Sophie read.      " That's two weeks away!"

I smiled. " I guess after that little incident they made up. I'm truly happy for them. Are you?"

Sophie nodded. She went to the table and held up another plate of mallowmelt. " Want any?"

I nodded. 

We devoured the plate in two minutes.

Hi guys! any ideas for what could happen next? I need some ideas, pls!

~Hazel