D-25: pool boy

Jungkook came down the stairs in his pajamas. The first thing he saw was Jimin's grin, looking like he knew what he had done to him. This damn jerk! He had been up half of the night because of his thoughts rotating around the Park son's words. Anyway, he should not be affected to this extent by another man. He had to get a hold of himself.

Frustrated, he sat down across from the devil of a future brother-in-law and Mrs. Kim placed a plate in front of him. He began to eat. But it had not even been two bites when he felt something moving up his leg and between his thighs, coming dangerously close to his crotch. Shocked, he lifted his gaze to stare at Jimin. The older only looked at him teasingly and moved his food a little closer, brushing over the younger's clothed dick.

Jungkook bit back a groan and fled the room, his second sandwich still untouched.

><

This behavior went on for about a week. Jimin would never come over like he had announced. Fortunately! Only subtle touches and looks were exchanged. Brushing fingers and hands on knees. It was driving Jungkook crazy. He feared the older man's touch, but at the same time he longed for more. It was too much and not enough at the same time. His way of ignoring his sexuality might have not been a clever idea. It made him week for the other's advances.

To sum it up, Jungkook was happy about every distraction he could get. Lucky as he was, there was a wedding that needed to be planned. Finding a location was no problem because his fiancée's father owned enough hotels with big party areas. The catering would be done by the hotel's kitchen, too. But they needed an orchestra and a DJ, a bakery for the wedding cake, a dressmaker for the wedding dress and so on... Mrs. Jeon decided to hire a wedding planner, for she hated to be stressed by trivial things, and Jungkook took every opportunity to help just to avoid the Park's son in the hours he was not at work.

When Sunday came, the Park and Jeon seniors decided to go out for lunch with the newly hired wedding planner Mr. Bang. Jungkook wanted to take advantage of the perfect weather and went for a swim in their pool while their parents were gone, so now he was swimming the crawl. The water was stinging in his eyes, but he ignored it, enjoying the coolness that caressed his skin instead.

When he was about to finish his tenth track and reached out for the edge, he realized he was floating between two muscular knees in blue swim-shorts. Before he could even react, Jimin had grabbed his neck and had pulled him closer. Their faces just inches apart, the older took in the view Jungkook offered him: wet raven strands falling into nearly black eyes, pink lips, that were slightly parted and a perfectly toned chest rising and falling rapidly from exhaustion.

"So sexy... makes me want to do bad things," the brown-haired murmured, licking his lips. Jungkook froze, not able to process the words he had just heard.

And the tension between them grew thicker and thicker with every passing second, so that when Jungkook did not make a move to retreat, whether to prove something to himself or to Jimin – he was not sure, his to-be brother-in-law closed the gap and gently started to move his lips against his.

And it was heaven. Jungkook could not remember having felt anything softer than those lips that slowly sucked on his. His mind was pulled into a maelstrom of bliss and long-suppressed desire and he barely noticed the small sounds that escaped him while he enjoyed how the taste of pool water from his lips mingled with something that must be particularly Jimin.

He wanted more, so much more. Thus, following his mind-numbing longing, he pushed his upper body out of the water and leaned in, towering above the other now and taking over the control of their rhythm. A bite and a suck on Jimin's bottom lip gained him a delectable moan from the older and when his tongue slipped between those addictive lips, legs slung around his hips to press closer and rut against him.

Those moans were addicting. Hell, this man was addicting. Jungkook could not think about anything else but kissing kissing kissing and his boner that was pressing against the pool's edge.

A small warm hand on his chest got him back to reality, but before he could pull back by himself, he was pushed into the water. The cold liquid embraced him and kept him from getting the much-needed oxygen into his lungs, so when his head broke through the surface, he gasped for air like a drowning man. From the corner of his eye he saw the older leaving with a satisfied smile.

When his future brother-in-law disappeared behind the glass door, reality came rushing in. Jungkook had caved like a weak man. He had given in to the desire which he had been able to keep down for so long. He should stop now, stop before he passed the point of no return and messed up his well-planned bright future. He must not fall for Park Jimin. Maybe play a little... no, not even that. For the sake of his sister's marriage, he must not.

>><<