D-17: golfing

Until the arrival of his fiancée, Jungkook had to endure two more days. It became harder and harder to withstand Jimin's flirting. The touches were not subtle anymore. Instead of lascivious looks those addictive, plump lips teased his ear and nape whenever no one was around, and the hand, that had been lying on his knee, now went up higher, brushing his crotch. He longed for those touches, but he would not allow himself to make a move on the older. Because for fucks sake he was about to get married, too, but he carved for a man he could never have!

His weakness drove him mad.

On Wednesday, distraction in form of his future wife eventually arrived. Maei was the first one at the door and quickly embraced her friend in a tight hug. Jungkook always was amazed by her change of personality when she was with Joonyoe. It was as if, finally, her biological and her mental age matched.

The two men followed the giggling sounds to the lobby.

"Darling," Joonyoe lilted playfully when she saw Jungkook. He hugged her briefly with a broad smile on his face. He was reminded of why he liked her: she was almost as shrewd as his sister. When he had met her three years ago, doubt had been eating him up. Because women did not attract him, she at least had to be someone he could hold dear, otherwise it would end disastrous. And he had been lucky. His future wife had turned out to be a lovable person.

Last, she turned to the new face of the gathering, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"So, you are my sister-in-law. Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jimin," Jimin introduced himself to Jungkook's fiancée. He hardly had ended his bow when Jungkook already pulled the girls with him to the living room.

"What do you want to do? We've got five hours left 'til dinner," he asked the two women.

"Can we go to the golf course?" Joonyeo requested, "I want to do some tee shots."

"Why don't we do half of the course? It's much more interesting than just training your tees," Jungkook suggested. The girls agreed and went upstairs to change into golf clothes while he turned around to Jimin and gestured the older to follow him.

"We have to get ready. It's impolite to make the ladies wait," he said impishly. The two girls always made him brighten up. Jimin raised an eyebrow at his presumably strange demeanor but obeyed, nevertheless.

><

After arriving at the course and getting the golf equipment from Maei's silver Jeep into the golf cart, they drove to the first hole. Jungkook had to admit that Joonyeo had gotten better over the last months. But after five holes, the girls suddenly decided to go back to the club house and left the two men behind, rejecting Jungkook's offer to drive them back. Had someone asked, Jungkook would have made a bet on his sister's intentions: he was a hundred percent sure she wanted to take her new golf outfit for a walk.

His to-be brother-in-law got his attention back to the game. "Let's make this more exciting," Jimin said, displaying his smug smile, "If I win, you'll obey me and vice versa."

Jungkook snorted. "And you think you can beat me?" The gap between them was not huge but it clearly spoke for the younger's skill. Giving Jimin an estimating look, he agreed to the deal. If he had known what would happen afterwards, he maybe would have not.

Jimin instantly got better. He never got over par to play off a hole. He even made an ace! So, Jungkook started to panic slightly. At this rate he would lose. But he could not back out. That would be more than embarrassing.

The tension between them was perceptible, and with every new hole and every small victory of Jimin, Jungkook's hopes sank. In the end, it came how he had feared. Jimin won... by seven points.

"So...," the older purred, licking his lips, "You gonna obey me?"

The muscles on Jungkook's jaw clenched.

"Sit," Jimin commanded, pushing him down on the golf car's backseat, and kneeled between his legs.

"Jimin, stop, what are you..." The older had opened Jungkook's pants before he had even realized it and now pulled them down with his boxer briefs. He gasped when he felt Jimin's hand grabbing his shaft.

"Are you crazy? Anyone could see us!" he hissed but could not stop himself from throwing his head back with a moan when he felt Jimin's tongue trailing up from the root to the tip of his cock, giving the head a harsh suck and a breathy kiss.

"You want me to stop?" the older whispered against the sensitive spot underneath the head of his dick, looking up at him with big innocent eyes, Jungkook's half-hard dick in his small hand.

Damn it! Jungkook knew this was wrong, but he could not get out one word. It was too much of a sweet temptation. And those innocent doe eyes that looked up at him... He knew he would regret this, but the lips that breathed sweat warmth over his dick made his mind go blank.

Taking his silence as approval, Jimin started sliding his hand up and down the shaft, occasionally licking over the slit or placing a soft kiss somewhere. But it was not enough, far from satisfying.

"Ha...please...," he pressed out.

"Please what?" the brown-haired asked, playing oblivious.

"Please stop teasing...ah..." Jimin did not even let him finish his sentence before he started sucking on his tip harshly and slowly took in his dick deeper. When he had the tip of Jungkook's cock brushing his throat he began to moan like it was him getting the blowjob, and Jungkook felt himself growing even harder at the vibrations it sent down his erection.

He had completely given in to the older. Head thrown back and one hand in the latter's hair, guiding his movements, he enjoyed the play of Jimin's tongue around his length. He was overly aware of where he was and who could see him, but it only turned him on. How could it be that this was the best blowjob he had ever received? Why was the brunette so talented in sucking cock? And why had he resisted this for so long when it felt so fucking good?

Biting down on his bottom lip, Jungkook looked down at the kneeling man. The latter's pink lips were wrapped around his shaft, his eyes hazy from lust, his free hand working on to his own hard on, pleasuring himself to the rhythm Jungkook directed with his hand in his hair. This sight was too sinful, Jungkook decided, but he could not take his eyes off.

"You look like a dick-hungry slut," he stated, licking his lightly parted lips while watching the older with predatory eyes.

Stroking himself faster, Jimin sucked on the younger's dick harder, causing Jungkook's hips to jerk forward to chase the feeling. He was close, so fucking close. His only clear thought consisted of thrusting into the tight space that engulfed his dick and finally cum, so before he could warn the other, his orgasm kicked in and he shot his load down the tight hot throat.

Not wanting to choke Jimin, he pulled the older man's head off his cock and watched him finishing himself instead. Eyes closed and a string of cum running down from his swollen lips to his chin, he was the most erotic view Jungkook had ever seen.

Blowing the rest of self-restriction into the wind, he crashed their lips, tasting his own cum. And with a final loud whine Jimin came undone on the neatly trimmed grass, panting hard into Jungkook's mouth.

Once his hips had stilled as well, the smug smile cracked up the corners of his swollen, red lips.

"We should do that again some time," he suggested and pulled up the zipper of his pants.

Jungkook snorted. "You're unbelievable, Park Jimin."

><

Their drive home was accompanied by a strange tension. Fortunately, the two chatting girls made the silence between the men less noticeable.

Jungkook was lost in thought. He should not have let this happen. It would only cause trouble in the end, not just for him and Jimin but also for their fiancées.

To his surprise, Jimin also seemed uncertain. Did he regret doing what he did?

>><<