Epilogue

Jimin entered the kitchen in Jungkook's pajama jacket and boxers, making the owner of said clothes look up at him.

"Aish, you want to drive me crazy?" Jungkook growled, captured by the pleasant sight in front of him.

Jimin grinned provokingly and strolled over to him to sit down on the table with his feet on the chair next to his lover. The latter tried not to get distracted, stubbornly fixing his gaze on the newspaper. He had to leave for work in about half an hour and his coffee was still untouched.

But when Jimin spread his legs and leaned back, making the shirt fall from his shoulder to expose more of his skin, Jungkook gave up. No one could think with a flirting Jimin next to them.

With a growl, he caught the other's lips and pressed him down on the table. Jimin gasped, when cold hands slipped under the pajama. Jungkook chucked nastily. Then he pulled the smaller closer to the edge and rubbed their crotches against each other, producing a delicate friction, that was feeding his horny brain.

"Boys! Not on our kitchen table!" Maei's voice made them look up.

"Well," Joonyeo joined in, "I think it's too late for that. I saw them fucking on the table some days ago."

The men's eyes grew wide. How could a sophisticated woman like Joon say something as dirty as that?

"Where else have you two been doing it?" Maei asked with a concerned look.

"The shower, the kitchen counter, Jungkook's study room, the carpet in the lobby, the living room couch, the-"

"Okay, that's enough!" Maei interrupted Jimin. "Could you at least not fuck on our couch. Joon and I live here, too."

With raised hands and visibly tenting pants the two men left the kitchen to go to their bedroom, finishing what Jimin had started.

Joonyeo and Jungkook had married three months after Maei and Jimin. After that, they had convinced their parents to let them move into the same apartment block, so now they lived together in two big joined lofts in the heart of Seoul. So far, they had been living together for about half a year, and none of them had regretted making this decision. Well, maybe Maei sometimes did, for she changed the carpet in the lobby the next day.

The men were still making up theories about how the two women would have sex. The stiff and bitchy Maei lying underneath Joonyeo and moaning was something they just could not imagine. But however, their money-ruled world had been nice towards them and had granted them true love. Why question it?

>>The End<<

So, how did you like it? Obviously, I would have written it differently had I written it now (the chapters are ridiculously short), but I still feel like this story is great. It gives me a cozy feeling.