D-2: bachelor party

Taemin was waiting in front of the club when they arrived. Next to him stood a small crew of people, Jimin considered as close, well, as close as you can be when money ruled your relationships. Nevertheless, the brunette welcomed everyone and they went past the security directly into the club. Of course, someone like Jeon Jungkook would not have to wait in front of a club in Seoul.

 Of course, someone like Jeon Jungkook would not have to wait in front of a club in Seoul

Monkey Museum, Gangnam, Seoul

After getting their reserved table, that turned out to be more of a cozy corner booth with dark leather sofas than a normal table, and ordering champagne and liquor, they began to chat and play games.

Three bottles into the night the table became lively and some of the boys hit the dancefloor. Taemin leaned over to Jimin and Jungkook.

"You in for a bet?" he screamed against the electronic beats.

"Yeah, bring it on," Jimin answered, the alcohol showing on his cheeks.

"If I can get the girl Minho's dancing with right now, you'll get a new hair color and I'm the one who decides which one."

"Isn't that too easy?" Jungkook intervened.

Jimin chuckled. "You don't know Minho. He'll never lose a fight."

He turned around to Taemin. "Call! Try your best!"

"Believe me, I will." And the artist left to join the dancing crowd.

Jungkook and Jimin watched him attentively, sometimes panicking slightly when Taemin got closer to his goal, but after ten minutes they lost interest in the show and turned around to the two men next to them who were playing a drinking game.

"Sehun! Baeky! Mind if we join?"

><

"Hey, money monsters! May I introduce to you: this is Lee Sunmi," Taemin introduced the woman in his arm. An angry Minho sat down next to Jungkook.

"Shit!" Jimin uttered, and the artist started laughing.

"Well, does anyone of you know a good hairdresser?" Taemin asked with a cheeky grin.