D-5: date

"You cunning fox! But how did you convince your parents?" Jungkook asked Jimin. The older had accomplished his task of freeing Jungkook from wedding duty by lining up a lunch of Maei with his parents. His sister had broken down into a meltdown over what to wear and had canceled everything else on her list for Monday, so Jungkook called work and excused himself for today, like he had promised.

Now they were watching Maei rushing through her closet, searching for the perfect outfit. She took business quite seriously. Disappointing their parents was something both, Jungkook and her, would never do, so making a good impression on her future parents-in-law was essential.

"Let's say, they owed me one, plus they wanted to talk to their daughter-in-law anyway. I just asked them to do it today, because the men need a timeout." He drew quotation marks in the air when he talked about the cause. "My father understood and convinced my mother for me."

A nice version of the smug smile played on his lips when he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Do you want to change before we go?" he asked Jungkook.

"Why?"

"Because you're wearing a suit and leather shoes."

"Yeah, is that a problem? I always wear a suit."

"Do you even possess something like a sweater?"

"Well, yes, my sister made me buy casual clothes, but I don't wear them."

"Show me your closet!"

With that, Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him to his room. He was pushed into one of the grey armchairs and watched Jimin opening all five doors of his dresser. One finger on his chin, the older went through the giant wardrobe. Three segments were filled with suits and button-down shirts, ties, socks and leather shoes. He closed them immediately. The last two segments were filled with stacks of folded casual clothes. Jimin ran his hands over the fabrics, mumbling incomprehensively.

At last, he dragged out a simple black T-shirt and a pair of dark-blue ripped jeans and commanded Jungkook to put them on while he searched for shoes.

The younger wrinkled his nose when he saw the torn pants, but, nevertheless but obeyed the smaller, nevertheless. Jimin rescued him from his sister, so he could at least dress like he wanted him to.

When he turned to face the brunette again, said man shoved a pair of black converse sneakers and a black leather belt into his hands.

"I'll meet you in my room in five," he said and left him alone.

After putting everything on, Jungkook examined himself in the mirror.

Well, it was unfamiliar, but he looked quite good

Well, it was unfamiliar, but he looked quite good. Curious about what else Jimin had on hold, he went up to the other's room.

When he entered, he was instantly pulled over to the sofa and the Jimin produced gel from somewhere and began to style his hair. When he was done, Jungkook gave him a questioning look.