D-6: bathroom

Jungkook woke up at ten in the morning. His limbs felt heavy and numb and exhaustion seemed to press him deeper into his soft mattress, but today was Sunday and all shops were closed for once, so no one would drag him out to test or decide anything. It was a thought that soothed him mind and almost made him smile. Almost. His face was too lazy to move.

After lazing around a little longer and enjoying how soft his pillows felt, he slowly sat up and drowned the glass of water on his nightstand, a habit from when he had been about twelve. It cleared his head in the morning and compensated the loss of water that occurred over night. Now he felt ready to get up.

After giving his computer a glance, he decided to go with reading today. His money could wait until tomorrow. Thus, still in his silken pajamas, he strolled over to his collection of classical literature and let his gaze wander over the book backs.

A small collection caught his eye, the works of Virginia Woolf. It had been a gift from his sister. He had finished 'Mrs. Dalloway' already, but the other four books were still untouched, so he reached out for the second one 'To the Lighthouse' and placed the small work on his desk before he left for the bathroom.

When he was about to grab the handle of the other room, the door was opened from the inside, revealing a wet-haired Jimin with just a towel around his hips. Startled by the sudden appearance, Jungkook froze.

"Why are you here? The guest floor has an own bathroom," he noted while he tried to keep his eyes above shoulder level. At least above the navel.

"But I wouldn't have run into you." The smug smirk was back. Jungkook just stared. "Like what you see? Want to touch?" Jimin teased him.

At that Jungkook opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. His eyes were glued to the prominent V-line that showed above the towel's brim. Should he not be used to this view by now? Hell, he saw the man naked!

Jimin came closer until there were just a few inches between their chests. And like last time, he took Jungkook's hand and guided it from his naked chest over his navel and toned stomach to his dick, palming it with the younger's hand through the thin, fluffy fabric of the towel. With a lascivious look, he sucked his bottom lip between his teeth. And Jungkook forgot his plans of reading. Instead he pushed the smaller back into the bathroom and locked the door behind them.

Jimin instantly began to fiddle with the buttons of his pajama top, but after some seconds he gave up and just pulled it over Jungkook's head to place some chaste kisses on the trained upper body and flick his tongue over the nipples. Jungkook sighed softly at the flash of arousal that pulsed through his cock at the touch.

"Keep touching," Jimin breathed over his neck and guided Jungkook's hand back to the growing bulge under the towel before his lips began to suck underneath the younger's jaw. And Jungkook did. He teased over the tip before tugging around the length, pulling the most beautiful sounds from the smaller man, but the lack of attention on his own growing erection left him slightly unsatisfied.

With a growl that bordered frustrated he grabbed Jimin's hands that had been resting uselessly on his shoulders, turned the brunette around, and fixed his wrist against the wall while his free hand pushed down the towel to continue what he had started but while pressing his neglected hard-on between those delicious buttocks. It was an excuse really, a stale allusion of what he truly desired, of sinking into the tight heat between those plump globes and fucking both of them silly. But it was enough to make Jimin's breath hitch with excitement before he groaned out a moan and pressed back to show his appreciation of the innuendo.

Jungkook felt like a teenager, rutting between those ass cheeks with the slide of the silken pajama pants, like a clumsy teenager, giving his crush a handjob while trying to get himself off without knowing what he was actually doing. But judged by the soft moans and whimpers he was not the only one feeling good with their immature jerk-off session.