Chapter 5

You waited for Yamaguchi in the spot that you had both agreed on and just when you were starting to get worried about him, he came hurtling round the corner.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)" he was clearly out of breath, which was strange, he didn't usually like to exert ridiculous amounts of energy all at once.

"Why were you running so fast?" you laughed, "you could have bumped into someone and hurt yourself" you said a little more concerned now. 

Yamaguchi smiled up at you, you were always so worried about him, and occasionally Tsukki, but never so much about yourself.

"Well I had to come and meet you here, didn't I?" he said as he took your hand.

You walked back with Yamaguchi, swinging your arms and you told him about how you thought you had made a new friend but weren't really sure.

"That's great!" he exclaimed. 

You looked up at him confused. 

"Don't look at me like that! You just made a new friend; we should be celebrating" he smiled.

"But Tadashi I don't know if she really wants to be my friend, I mean she doesn't even know me and most people don't like me anyways," you grumbled.

This wasn't exactly true, you had just assumed this because you never really talked to anyone besides Tsukki and Yamaguchi and you had overheard a group of girls getting jealous of you because you hung around Tsukishima. You had thought they just hated you for some reason but they just wanted to be able to hang around your friend as much as you did. Although they probably wouldn't want to if they realised how mean he could be.

"Well, I like you, and that's because I know you and I know that Tsukki likes you too even though he won't admit it" Yamaguchi smiled brightly at you and you returned it with your own smile but it wasn't as enthusiastic. 

You were grateful that Tadashi was your friend, he always knew how to make you feel a little better when you were down.

"Hey do you want to stay at my place tonight, it's been ages, we always go round yours, my dad's been asking when you're going to come over again" you said glancing up at the boy expectantly.

You and the freckled boy frequently had sleepovers together, you had been having them ever since you first met, and it had sort of become a regular thing between you two. Neither of your parents ever minded and you could surprisingly act comfortably around his parents as well. 

"Sure, do you think Tsukki would want to come this time?" Yamaguchi asked jokingly.

"He never wants to come" you retorted, still a little annoyed at Tsukki from earlier.

"True, but he does love those dinosaur nuggets your dad makes" Yamaguchi replied. 

You pressed your finger against your chin as you contemplated the situation. 

"Okay, you ask if he wants to come, he might agree if you call him" you suggested. 

"Okay I'll just go home and get my stuff then come in through the window, alright?" he said. 

"Right! Bye-bye Tadashi," you waved as you separated.

What (Y/N) and Tadashi are having a sleepover? How unexpected in this incredibly cliché story. But seriously though I didn't have any better ideas, they live next to each other, what else are they supposed to do? I've also just realised how short most if my chapters are so I've been working on making them longer but that might not happen for a few chapters.