Chapter 14

You opened your eyes to be met with the familiar view of your best friend's ceiling. You looked to your right and saw Yamaguchi sleeping, drooling onto his pillow. You laughed quietly at the sight and quickly took out your phone to take a picture. You had lots of pictures like this, and Yamaguchi had no idea that they existed, you you were planning to use them for his eighteenth birthday but until that day it had become a game to see how long it would take for him to figure it out.

"Right, now for the hard part, waking him up" you mumbled.

You shuffled on your knees to where he was sleeping and poked his face, nothing happened. You grabbed his shoulders and began to shake him.

"Wake up Tadashi, we need to get to school!" you said loudly. 

"Agh!" Yamaguchi's eyes snapped open and he shot upright, clashing with your forehead with his. You reeled backwards, hand on your head. It wasn't the first time this had happened, but it didn't make it any less painful.

"Oh, you're awake, we gotta go to school soon, hurry up," you groaned.

"I'm so sorry I did it again!" Yamaguchi apologised.

"Don't worry about that it happens all the time now go get dressed" you shoved him in the direction of his wardrobe.

"I'm going to mine; I'll be back in a second" you climbed out of the window and reached towards your open window, falling onto your bed.

Time skip~

The two of you had met up with Hana and Tsukki and you were walking to school together. As usual, Hana and Tsukki were bickering and you were beginning to get tired of it.

"Hey Hana," you said.

"Yeah?" Hana replied as she turned to look at you.

"Do you think we should watch their practice again?" you asked, trying to get her to stop arguing with Tsukishima.

"We actually have a practice match against Aoba Johsai soon," Yamaguchi explained.

"Aoba Johsai no way!" Hana began to fangirl. She grabbed you by the shoulders and started to shake you "(Y/N) do you know how hot their captain is? Tooru Oikawa, the Tooru Oikawa, there is no way I'm missing this match, when is it?"

"I don't know when yet but its soon" Yamaguchi said. 

You looked up at him with wide (E/C) eyes. 

"Can I come and watch you?" you asked.

He blinked down at you and smiled. 

"Of course, you always come and watch our matches there's no way you would miss this one."

You arrived at school and said goodbye to Yamaguchi and Tsukishima, walking into your classroom with Hana.

"(Y/N) I am definitely going to have to watch that practice match with Aoba Johsai." Hana said dreamily, looking up to the sky with a smile plastered on her face.

"Just so you can drool over cute guys," you muttered.

"Don't judge me for my reasons, I'll make sure to cheer for Karasuno too if that makes you feel any better" she grinned.

You rolled you eyes and took everything out of your bag, preparing for your lesson.

"We have maths first Hana, did you bring your ruler today? The teacher said we were doing graphs."

"Frick, I forgot it," Hana groaned. 

You giggled quietly to yourself and Hana shot you a pleading look.

"Here, I have a spare one, you can borrow it for today," you said as you started to rummage through your pencil case.

"Oh (Y/N), what would I do without you, you're a life saver y'know," she thanked you, "but don't tell Tsukki about this, you know he likes to pick on me for any little thing and I'm not in the mood for it today."

"Sure thing" you replied as you smiled at her brightly.

Yay we're gonna see Aoba Johsai soon! I actually love Oikawa so much, I am willing to fight anyone that hates him because they just can't see what an amazing character he is. I also played volleyball with other people today and my arms hurt from all the receives, I like serving though, that's fun and it isn't painful.