Chapter 21

Yamaguchi was at the training camp and you were laying on your bed waiting for him to text you back.

Tadashi 💕

You: Tadashi how much longer until the match against Nekoma 😖

You were extremely bored; you couldn't go and seek company from your friend because he was away at training camp. You couldn't do anything with Hana either, she had told you she had to go somewhere today. Suddenly your phone lit up and you saw that you had been sent a text from Yamaguchi.

Tadashi: facetime me

You tilted your head in confusion, facetime?

You called him anyways and your face lit up when you saw his appear on the screen.

"Hey (Y/N) look we all got volleyball uniforms!"  he stated proudly through the screen showing off the black and orange uniforms that they had received.

"Hey who are you talking to?" another voice piped up.

The phone was grabbed out of Yamaguchi's hand and the familiar face of an orange haired boy came into view.

"Hinata?" you asked in confusion.

"Oh, hey, (Y/N)! Look we got uniforms and I got number ten like the tiny giant!"  he exclaimed as he began to show off his new uniform to you.

"Wow, that's great," you giggled, "hey, do you think you could give Tadashi his phone back?"

Hinata ignored your question or rather didn't hear it as he began to call Kageyama over.

"Look Kageyama, its (Y/N) come and show them your uniform!"

Kageyama took the phone from the tiny first year and proceeded to hold it above his head so that Hinata couldn't reach it. You saw the boy try to jump up to grab it but Kageyama kept putting it further and further out of reach. When Hinata walked off sulking he brought the screen up to his face.

"Hey, (Y/N)"  Kageyama said as he brought the phone up super close to his face.

"Uh, hey Kageyama, where's Tadashi?" you asked. 

"Oh, he's over there" he said pointing behind him, "are you coming to watch our match later?"

"Of course I am" you smiled.

"Good, you're gonna watch us crush them!"

"I'm sure you will, hey do you think you could give Tadashi his phone back?" you asked again. 

"Why, do you need to talk to your boyfriend?"

You ducked so that your face wasn't in the range of the camera while you composed yourself.

"I already told you he's not my boyfriend now give Tadashi his phone back!" you said. 

"Right!" Kageyama rushed over to your friend and handed him back his phone.

"Sorry (Y/N) they stole my phone"  Yamaguchi  apologised.

You smiled brightly at Yamaguchi through the screen. 

"Yeah, I know but what did you expect from those two?" you said.

"I guess you're right, hey its almost time for the practice match, are you leaving yet?" he asked.

You glanced up at the clock, it was time for you to leave.

"Yep, Tadashi I'm leaving right now!"

You sprung off your bed and rushed downstairs grabbing your bag with everything in it and opened the door.

"Dad, I'm leaving to go to the practice match now!" you called out.

"Bye, have fun sweetie, make sure to invite your friends round after, I've been meaning to meet them!"

You rolled your eyes and grinned then walked out of the door closing it behind you as you began to make your way to meet the volleyball team.

You glanced down at your phone.

"Sorry Tadashi but I'm going to have to hang up now," you said.

"Okay then bye, see you soon" he replied. 

You hit the end call button and shoved the phone into your bag. You were very excited about this practice match because now Karasuno had Asahi and Nishinoya on the team and you were convinced that that made them unstoppable.

So we are going to meet Nekoma soon which is very exciting. I say that Nekoma is my favourite team and then I go but Fukorodani, but Karasuno, but Aoba Johsai, so you get the idea. Also fanon Kuroo is very different from canon Kuroo as I'm sure you all know but fanon Kuroo is a bit much for me so I'm gonna try and make him more like canon Kuroo in this fanfic (it's probably not gonna work but I'll try).