Chapter 13

You watched the match and cheered Yamaguchi on silently from where you were standing, you didn't want to draw anymore attention to yourself than you already had. Hana had been talking down to Tsukki, trying to provoke him but she had given up because he kept ignoring her.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi as well as Daichi, the captain, had actually ended up losing the match, but they didn't seem to be too bothered by it.

"Are you sure you're okay Tadashi?" you asked concerned, your (E/C) eyes widened as you looked up at the boy.

"Of course, its not like it was a super important match or anything," he explained as he smiled at you.

"Oh my God you totally blew it!" Hana cackled as she began hitting Tsukishima on the back playfully and you saw tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Hey, watch it you hag!" Tsukki growled.

"Hag? That's a new one, I'll have to add it to the list" she laughed as she leant on him for support.

"Hana, maybe you shouldn't tease him, he did just lose," you pleaded with her quietly.

"Tch, I don't need your pity" Tsukki said. 

You looked at Tsukishima with wide eyes and then furrowed your eyebrows. 

"Wow, I was trying to be nice to you, and this is what I get? I'm disappointed that I expected more from you," you complained.

"Uh oh, you made (Y/N) mad, you're in for it now!" Hana gloated a wide smile spread across her face as her big brown eyes glittered with joy.

"Uh, (Y/N) maybe you should calm down a bit?" Yamaguchi pleaded with you. You looked up at him apologetically.

"Sorry Tadashi but he's had it coming for a while now" you sighed, 

"Oh yes you get him (Y/N), you show him who's boss!" Hana cheered egging you on as you cracked your knuckles, not really sure what you were going to do but trying to look cool like in the movies.

"Uh, this is so lame, right let's get this over with," Tsukki droned.

"Huh, what did you say, fight me!" you shouted at him.

"I'd rather not" he said simply.

"What you too scared?" you joked.

Tsukishima walked right up to you so that you had to tilt your head up to make eye contact with him. Then he put his hands under your armpits and picked you up off of the ground, holding you away from him at arm's length. You blinked twice as your brain tried to register what had happened. Yamaguchi and Hana looked equally as confused as Hana had stopped cheering, her hand in mid-air and Yamaguchi had stopped shaking her (he had been begging her to make you stop).

"Hey! Put me down!" you whined as you flailed your arms and legs about trying to get free of his grip which had absolutely no effect.

"Fine whatever you say" he said as he proceeded to let go of you and you fell on the floor.

"Oof, not like that you big meanie!" you groaned as Yamaguchi helped you up.

"You didn't specify how I should put you down, I just did exactly what you asked for," Tsukishima smirked.

"Come on Tsukki, she was just trying to be nice" Yamaguchi said.

"Shut up Yamaguchi" he said bluntly. 

"Sorry Tsukki" Yamaguchi replied. 

"Man, and I really thought (Y/N) was gonna give it to you this time," Hana sighed.

"Its not my fault he's too damn tall!" you argued.

"Don't worry, next time well just have to do worse, how about a double whammy, you and me?" Hana asked.

"Umm, is that even a question? Hell yeah!" you laughed; your high spirits had been restored once again. 

"Come on Tadashi we need to get home," you grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him in the direction of your houses.

"Bye-bye Hana" you waved as you went in separate directions.

"See ya (Y/N), I'll walk back with Tsukki and give him a piece of my mind okay?" she called out.

You laughed as she walked around the corner.

"So, are you coming to mine or am I coming to yours?" Yamaguchi asked.

You looked up at Yamaguchi. 

"I'm coming to yours; I haven't seen your mum in a while," you said as you smiled up at the boy as you walked side by side.

"Great, I'll call her and tell her your coming, she's gonna be thrilled" Yamaguchi grinned.

So Haikyuu has officially ended and I have spent almost the entire day and last night crying which didn't help the fact that I needed to finish my English homework (its still not finished but that's not important). I want to say thank you to Furudate and all the amazing characters in Haikyuu, this show is honestly one of the best things that's ever happened to me and in the words of Satori Tendou. Farewell, my paradise. Also, Happy Birthday Oikawa.

PLEASE I'M EDITING AGAIN WHY DID I WRITE THIS??? WHY DID I MAKE (Y/N) FIGHT HIM???

Seriously I'm so embarrassed this was so cringey for what-