Chapter 26

"Hinata do you need me to tie your skates for you?" Hana laughed as she saw the boy struggling with the laces.

"No, I can do it!" he protested, increasing his concentration on the laces that were extremely tangled at this point.

"Ha the Boke can't even tie laces," Kageyama smirked.

"Yes I can!" Hinata argued.

"How is one person so incredibly stupid?" Tsukishima sniggered.

"Hey, Tsukki that's not very nice!" Yamaguchi frowned at him.

"Shut up Yamaguchi" he replied. 

"Sorry Tsukki" Yamaguchi sighed. 

You carefully walked over to Hinata and gently took the laces out of his hands and began to tie them for him.

"It's okay if you need a little bit of help Hinata, I struggled at first too because the laces are different to the laces on trainers" you told him, "you have to put the laces over the hook things like this" you explained as you demonstrated for him. 

"Oh I get it!" Hinata said as he tied the second lace with ease. 

"Ooo, quick Yamaguchi, Hinata's about to steal your significant other!" Hana teased.

"Hana I am not his significant other" you glared at her unimpressed.

"You're right" Hana sighed.

"They're not?" Hinata asked. 

"Could've fooled me" Kageyama shrugged.

Hana walked over to you as you finished tying Hinata's skates.

"Your influence is rubbing off on them" you pouted as you looked at her.

"It is truly a tragedy," she replied jokingly.

"Are you guys okay?" Yamaguchi asked confused.

"They're just being stupid" Tsukishima said as he walked off.

"Hey wait for us!" Hinata shouted after him.

"Yeah wait for us you big meanie!" Hana shouted as she chased after the two boys. 

Kageyama got up and almost fell because of the skates but played it off as you laughed quietly whilst he walked after Hinata, Hana and Tsukishima.

That just left you and Yamaguchi.

"You know I can't skate right?" Yamaguchi looked down at you nervously.

"I told you to just hold my hand and then you won't fall," you smiled up at him reassuringly.

"Yeah but what if I accidently fall on top of you?" he worried. 

Your eyes widened slightly as the image of that happening popped up in your head. You shook your head as if to throw it out of your mind and then looked back up into the wide eyes of your friend.

"I won't let that happen, don't worry!" you stared up at him determinedly.

Yamaguchi thought his heart was going to beat out of his chest when he saw your (E/C) eyes gazing at him, if he had the chance he would stare at them all day and eventually get lost in them. But he wouldn't mind, getting lost in your eyes seemed like the best place to get lost even if he knew them so well.

"Hey, are you guys coming or not!" Hana screamed from halfway across the ice-rink struggling to keep herself upright as she gripped onto Tsukishima while he just stood there, contemplating life.

"Yeah we'll be there in a second Hana!" you replied.

"Well hurry up!" she shouted before she lost her balance and almost slipped over.

"Come on (Y/N), you need to see me beat Kageyama!" Hinata shouted as he slid across the ice on his butt.

You laughed at Hinata.

"How are you going to beat him if you can't even stand up?" you asked trying to stop yourself from .

"I can stand up I just don't want to!" Hinata protested.

"Sorry Tadashi but it looks like I'm going to have to help Hinata too," you chuckled softly.

"Its okay I'll just hold onto the barrier" he said.

"Oh, come on silly, I have enough time to help the both of you, now quickly let's get on the ice!" you said as you dragged him towards the rink.

So I know that when you rent skates at a rink they don't have laces and they're like plastic but having laces was convenient in this story so that's why we have them. Also I changed the Kagehina bits in here cos I don't really ship it that much.