Chapter 35

"Are you sure you don't need any help setting up?" Yamaguchi asked as you pulled out a table.

"Yeah, I'm fine, they're gonna be here in about half and hour so I've got time" you replied.

"Is it just Hinata and Kageyama?" he asked. 

"No Yachi's coming too!" you said excitedly.

"She is?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Hmmm, what's this you got a crush?" you teased.

"No!" Yamaguchi exclaimed. 

This wasn't exactly true he might have a little crush on somebody but it definitely wasn't Yachi. 

"Okay, I'll believe you, are you gonna stay and help me tutor them then?" you asked as you grinned at him.

"I can if you want me too," he replied.

"Of course I want you too, I'm asking if you want to" you sighed. 

"I guess, but wouldn't Hana be better for this?" he asked. 

"She probably would but she's disappeared again" you said as you rolled your eyes.

"You still don't know where she runs off too?" he said. 

You shook your head.

"I trust her though, if she doesn't want to tell me then she doesn't have too" you replied, smiling slightly at the thought of your friend. 

Yamaguchi smiled at you, he admired how trusting you were.

You finished setting up and looked at the clock.

"We've got twenty minutes to kill, what do you wanna do?" you asked your friend.

"I really don't mind" he said simply. 

"Come on Tadashi, you always do what I want to do, now I wanna do what you want to do" you said as you looked at him with your head tilted to the side. 

Yamaguchi thought for a moment, something that he wanted to do with you?

"I don't know" he said finally. 

"Oh come on, what do you do with Tsukki then?" you asked a little curiously. 

"Nothing interesting, we just watch Jurassic Park most of the time" he sighed as he remembered the countless day she had spent watching the same films over and over again while Tsukishima seemed to be captivated in them every time. 

You eyed him suspiciously.

"So what do you do when it's not most of the time?" you asked. 

"Uh, we just talk" he replied nervously. 

"Ugh, are you sure there's nothing you want to do?" you asked again. 

"Well I want to talk, with you?" he said awkwardly.

"Are you sure? We do that all the time" you said a little confused. 

"I like talking with you though" he blushed.

"Then what should we talk about?" you asked as you both sat on the floor waiting for the others to arrive.

You both sat there awkwardly in silence until you both burst out laughing.

"(Y/N) that was so awkward!" Yamaguchi chuckled.

"I know, I didn't know what to say!" you laughed.

"Maybe we should have just played like when we were kids then?" Yamaguchi suggested.

"Yeah, being a teenager is hard!" you said somewhat enthusiastically but more playfully.