Chapter 7

You sat in between Yamaguchi and Tsukki who was trying to look bored but was actually invested in the show. Your eyes lit up whenever Ladybug appeared on the screen and this did not go unnoticed by your best friend who stole glances at you at every moment possible despite also being invested in the show. The episode you were watching ended and you sat there in awe.

"Wow, Ladybug is amazing!" you exclaimed.

"Yeah she is but do you know who's even cooler, Chat Noir" Yamaguchi replied.

"I think they're both stupid and that you should shut up" Tsukki snapped.

"Sorry Tsukki" Yamaguchi replied.

"Why do you always have to ruin the mood?" you grumbled and Tsukki smirked knowing he had irritated you.

"In that case, I think the best characters would definitely be Chloe and Lila," he said, knowing that he had just touched a nerve. 

You felt the anger bubbling up inside of you and you glowered at Tsukishima, your (E/C) eyes filled with pure rage.

"What did you say!" you exploded with rage, "those two are the most absolute horrible, worst, mean, nasty, despicable, ugly characters in the whole show!"

"No Chloe and Lila are the best characters and so is Hawkmoth" he continued.

"HAWKMOTH IS THE VILLAIN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE HIM!"

"(Y/N) calm down" Yamaguchi whispered as he gave a disapproving look to Tsukki because he knew what was about to happen.

You began to rant on about how they were terrible characters for so long that eventually Tsukishima got bored of provoking you and told Yamaguchi to 'make her shut her big fat gob' to which you responded by trying to attack him but Yamaguchi managed to hold you back.

Once you had eventually calmed down Yamaguchi suggested that you all get some sleep to which you reluctantly agreed but not before swapping places with Yamaguchi so that you could be as far away from Tsukishima as possible. You snuggled up in the blanket and fell asleep next to Yamaguchi and the only noise to be heard was the gentle snoring of three children who had fallen into a deep slumber.

So this chapter is really short for some reason, idk why I didn't just merge it with the previous one tbh but oh well. Also, I hate Lila with a burning passion and I'm extremely annoyed that they decided to throw Chloe's character development out the window. 

Some of you are confused about what age you are and you're supposed to be in this and it's the first day of middle school but idk how old that makes you cos I've never been to middle school-