Chapter 1.

(I'm going to apologize in advance this story is probably shitty so be warned)
School has been a living hell since Kasuki went missing, when it first happen people would constantly asking if you where okay treating you like you where some poor widow.
Of coarse you where extremely emotional and became suicidal but after 3 months of Kasuki Bakugou being gone everyone around you seemed to go back to normal, that's when the bulling began to happen, it's not like you're weak because you're not but you seemed to be the only one who still cared about Bakugou being gone.

You became extremely closed off from everyone no longer the girl you used to be, teachers noticed you participated less in class if you even decided to show up to class. Your reputation and fallen from the friendly girl who no one was afraid to walk up to, to a cold hearted bitch who no one liked. You started failing your classes.

"Hey um (Y/N) you should wake up before you get in trouble" you turned around to see Denki " what the fuck do you want pikachu?" he rolls his eyes " you know you've turned into a real bitch, your not the only one who misses Bakugou so stop taking your anger out on us" you look at him for a second then run out of the classroom. " shit" Denki said as he stood up and ran after you.

He found you leaning against Bakugou's locker, as you got closer he could hear you crying he sat down and hugged you " listen (Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap like that" he started to rub your back as you cuddle into him. " You shouldn't be apologizing I have turned into a huge bitch and I know that apologizing won't fix anything but I can't take it anymore" you start to cry more " I'm so tiered and I don't know how much longer I can take this".

He looks at you with a confused expression " why don't you take a nap we can go to the student lounge and I'll stay with you till you wake up". You looked up at him eyes red and puffy " I can't sleep every time I close my eyes I see him", Denki held you close " hey (Y/N) lets call off school early and we can go back to my place I'll text Kiri to bring you all your favorite snacks and we can have a movie night". You nod and wipe your eyes, Denki helps you to your feet and you head to his place.

~15 minutes latter~

Denki handed you one of his hoodies and you plop yourself onto his big fluffy couch Kiri came in a couple minutes latter with a shit tone of goodies including chips, chocolate bars, candies, ice cream, pop and more. All three of you cuddle up together ( there not hitting on you btw you're all just really close friends ) kiri puts on one of your favorite movies and you start munching on you favorite chips. About 10 minutes into the movie you had fallen asleep but in a matter of seconds you where wide awake.

You hadn't gotten a good sleep since Bakugou went missing, kiri hugs you to calm you down. At around midnight you had noticed that both the boy where fast asleep so you got up slipped on your shoes and went out for a walk.You decided to stop off at a 24hour McDonalds, you got your food and continued walking around the city. As you walked past an abandoned building you hear people talking, you shrugged it off assuming it was a couple of teenagers hanging probably doing something illegal but you didn't really care.

As you where walking you felt as though someone was walking with you 'who the fuck is walking around at this time' (You are dumbass) you continued to walk thinking you where over reacting since it was dark and you know most people feel uneasy when walking alone in the middle of the night. You pulled out your phone to see what time it was " shit it's almost 2am how the fuck was I out for so long?" " damn baby never thought I'd hear you cuss" you quickly turn around to no one is there ' shit am I going crazy' you thought. You jogged home not in the mood to deal with any creeps.

Word Count: 739

If you've made it to here without getting bored out of your mind then thank you it means a lot if at least one person likes my writing

Thank you so much and I love you all so much!❤❤

~ xWildCardx