Chapter 18

(I feel like this song suits this part of the story, also slight mention of weed so if your not comfortable then idk how you made it this far )

 ~3 day time skip

(Y/N) POV 

Today I was the day I was going to visit my 'grandmother' I'm pretty sure it's just Toga but I'm not complaining. There where 7 guards to make sure I didn't pull any shit, they let me put on some some what nice cloths and then escorted me do a car.

time skip

We had just reached the hospital where my 'grandmother' was and I was starting to get excited I was so close to being free from this hell, as I was walking into the building I asked one of the officers if I could go to the washroom this wasn't part of the plan but I really really had to fucking pee so I quickly mad my way to the washrooms. After I finished I was washing my hand when I saw a shadow in the mirror I didn't think much of it my mind was occupied on the fact that I was so close to seeing Bakugou again. I walked out and walked toward to receptionists desk "Hello my name is (Y/N) I'm here o see (G/M/N) (grandmas name)" the receptionist looked up from her computer  "oh hello dear let me just check what room she's in then you can go and visit her" she started typing then looked up at me with a smile "she's in room 99 (totally didn't chose Killua's number), so you're gonna wanna go up the stairs and go through the door marked 70-100 and she'll be the last one on the right" I nodded my head "ok thank you" I bowed my head and started walking towards the stairs.

No POV

As you where walking up the stairs you noticed that there was a door across from the one that you where supposed to go through 'probably for people who need some fresh air or smoke' you thought at you walked through the door marked 70-100. Once you reached the door marked 99 you took a deep breath 'here we go' you walked into the door to see an old woman lying on the bed.

(Y/N) POV

I looked at 'grandma' and smiled "hey (G/M/N) how are you?" she looked over at me "oh hello (Y/N) I'm going good dear how are you" she asked, if I didn't know any better I would have thought she was my actual grandmother but I did know better.....or so I thought  "I'm doing great grandma" I looked over at the guards :do you guys mind waiting outside I would really like to spend some time with my grandma", the nodded there heads and waited outside the door. I looked back at my 'grandma' "so grandma why did you wanna see me?" I asked just to make it look the most believable "well you see (Y/N) I just wanted to see my favorite granddaughter" I giggled at her response "hey grandma do you think I could go get some fresh air quickly" a small smile appeared on her face "of course dear I'm not going *cough* anywhere anytime soon" I nodded my head and stepped out "can you guys please wait here I'm gonna go get some fresh air and I'll be right back". They reluctantly nodded there heads and I walked off.

Once I got outside I pulled a blunt outa my bra 'thank god' I thought as I lit it with my finger and inhaled the smoke. after finishing the blunt I walked back inside (you had eye drops and perfume with you too so they wouldn't notice and yes all in your bra) I walked back into the room and as I turned around I was met with an unpleasant surprise,

grandma wasn't Toga. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count:640

What's up my bitches hope your enjoying my story so far.......um I just wanna let you guys know that this story will be ending soon I think there will be about 23-24 chapters but we'll see.

Thank you guys so much for 2.2k reads and 29 votes it really means a lot to me and again I hope your enjoying my story, this is I believe my VERY FIRST story to ever be published most of my other stories where from school and didn't have anything to do with anime because at that time I didn't know what anime was..........that's just sad ANYWAYS please

give me some anime suggestions if you have them and have a wonderful day/night/whatever love you all so much 

byeeeeeeee bitches/luvs

~xoxo High_in_the_clouds