Chapter 13

No POV

You where sitting in your cell alone when you decided to text Bakugou 

Baddest Bitch😝

Hey boo

Angry Boom Boom Baby❤️

Hey baby😘

Baddest Bitch😝

I'm bored entertain me 

Angry Boom Boom Baby❤️

Baddest Bitch😝

Thx boo but I need PG entertainment 

Angry Boom Boom Baby❤️

What's PG entertainment?

'did this mf just ask that' you thought to your self.

You continued to text Bakugou till your cell mate came back, "hey kid what are you doing" you looked up at her "nothing old lady leave me alone" you said looking back down "what are you looking at!" she yelled at you. You continued to look down at you lap, you had hid the phone in your bra since they let you keep your bra. The woman climbed up on the bunk bed so she could see what you where doing, so as she tried to climb up to look on your bed you pushed her down making her land on her ass "wtf kid" the woman said as she stood up and tried to climb up again. You again pushed her off making her land on her ass "what are you hiding from me kid" she asked trying the same stunt that had landed her on her ass twice now "I'm not hiding shit it's called personal space you said jumping down over the side of the bunk bed landing on your feet in front of the woman, you walked up to her so that your mouth was near her ear "and even if I was what makes you believe I would tell you shit" you said as you pushed her down and walked out of your room.

With Bakuhoe (sorry lol) 

"So shitty hair, dunce face you got the plan" Bakugou asked to the two UA student (I have no fucking clue why I wrote it like that...there friends but WHATEVER) they both nodded "good now you will continue to visit y/n every week till I tell you time is right you can tell (Y/N) if you want but you don't have to..." as Bakugou was explaining what the plan was Kirishima go a text "whos that kiri bro?" Denki asked "oh it's (Y/N) she's been telling to me about the shit that goes down in there" Denki looked at Bakugou and he could tell he was pissed " why is (Y/N) texting you" Kirishima looked up at him "sorry bro she said she would talk to you but she doesn't wanna bug you cause she knows that your really busy trying to get her out, I tried to get her to talk to you but she said that she didn't wanna bug you with her shit". Bakugou sighed "as long as she's not keeping her emotions bottled up then I guess it's fine" he said as he walked into another room.

Bakugou walked into his room and grab a box out of his dresser, he opened it to see the gift he had gotten for you years ago

(Sorry if you don't like you can change if you don't like it)

"I love you (Y/N) I'll get you out soon"

Word Count: 562

Gomen (Sorry) everyone for taking so long I had ZERO motivation and I've been obsessed with reading Killing stalking (which I finished) and Blood Link....you should definitely read them...if your ok with gore and some things that lean a bit more to the 18+ side ANYWAYS.......thank you for your patients and I'll try to upload more chapters for both this fanfic and my other fanfic Trouble (which you should totally read....but if your not into HAwks or Dabi then thats cool too) ANYWAYS.........(I talk to much) BYEEEEEEEE BITCHES!!!

~xoxoWildCard

(also I just noticed ANYWAYS is something I do for every chapter......should that be my signature word or.....)