Chapter 10

No POV

You woke up to see two familiar faces it was Aizawa and All Might you where tied down to a chair and being held in a room that erases peoples quirks "a little kinky don't ya think" you asked laughing at there faces as they looked at you, All Might walked up to the glass "young (Y/N) why did you do all of this?" he asked. You raised your eyebrow "Do what?" you asked. Aizawa had his back turned to you he couldn't take the fact that first off one of the students he could tolerate the most was here and the fact that she had committed a crime as large as burning down a police station and killing people they weren't quite innocent people but non the less they where still people and (Y/N) had killed them with no remorse. "Young (Y/N) please don't act so innocent it will only get you in more trouble, now please tell us why you burn down the police station" you looked at them small him tears forming in the corners of your eyes "I-I didn't mean to I just got really mad because they where accusing me of....of" you couldn't hold it in anymore and you began to cry "THEY SAID I KIDNAPPED MY OWN BOYFRIEND DO..." you posed for a minute "do you know what it feels like to loose someone you love and-and in the worst way he was kidnapped and I had to live with the fact I may never see my boyfriend again an-and then the police show up at my door and tell my they spotted me with him and I remember that night because I stayed the night at Denki's house Kirishima was there too you can ask either of them" you stopped talking again trying to gain your composure. 

"I went out for a walk because of the nightmares" you said looking up to see them,both All Might and Aizawa looked concerned "what nightmares (Y/N)" said Aizawa finally gaining the courage to talk to you. "I-I have nightmares every night about Bakugou and they mostly consist of memories we've made over the years and then they suddenly stop..." you said looking down "and-and then I start seeing that son of a bitch and I remember that if I never met Bakugou I would be at home right now and HE wouldn't be in jail so...." you trailed off again "so if you're going to send me to prison just don't put me in the same one as HIM" you yelled the last part the tears re-appearing. All Might and Aizawa looked at each other "um (Y/N) who are you talking about?" asked Aizawa, you looked down "oh r-right yo-you don't know him it's my f-fa...fa" the word...you couldn't say it he wasn't your father he was a pedophile he hurt you and trying to bare the thought was to much.

"Young (Y/N) we will be putting you into a prison about an hour way from here you will only be in there for about three weeks, you will be sharing a room with some other woman but you will be able to talk to others on your breaks (IDK how this stuff works so we'll just go with it) if you choose to." Two police officers walked into the room and untied you, they but some quirk erasing hand cuffs on you and walked out to the truck that would take you to the prison. 

(sorry not sorry)

Once you arrived at the prison they walked you through took your clothes and any belongings you had on you which wasn't much considering they took you in your sleep. They walked you to your room and took off your handcuffs "there is no material in here to stop you from using your quirk so as long as you don't start any fights and don't try any shit then we won't bother you. We obviously know your quirk so if it becomes too dangerous we will put you in a room with a quirk cancelling", he then let you go into your cell. you sat on your bed and started at the ceiling one of the women looked up to you "hey kid this isn't some field trip go find your mommy and get the hell outa here" she said with a bitchy tone, "first off I don't think anyone would want to sit in a truck for an hour just for a field trip and second..bitch my 'mommy' is dead so shut your face before you start something you can't finish." She stood up trying to get a good look at you "listen little girl respect me, you act like you've been in here for years when you just got here so shut YOUR mouth before you start something YOU can't finish".

You side glanced at her then rolled your eyes then a bell went off letting everyone know it was time for lunch. You got up and walked out to get some food even though you weren't hungry, you sat down at a table to stay away from others. You but your head down trying not to be noticed by anyone and in turn no one bugging you. Then a man placed his tray down on the table and sat on the other side of the table "hey girly you should go get some food you won't get anymore until dinner" you didn't look up "what do you wan't" you asked not emotion in your voice. "

(I don't know this character and I haven't seen the anime but I thought he was cute so I'm putting him in. His name is Jyugo also know as number 15 and he's from Nanbaka I believe um sooo...yeah also let me know if his character is off if you've seen the anime so I can change it to fit him better)     

"Well I just figured I'd come sit with a pretty girl like you" you still didn't look up "oh is that so well go find another 'pretty' girl to sit with and leave me alone", you could almost felt him whining. You looked up and saw..

"damn you look like a child how old are you?" you asked your full attention on him "H-HEY I'm not a CHILD for your information I'm almost 17" you almost burst out laughing "listen kid why are you here?" you asked "like I said I'm not a kid my name...

"damn you look like a child how old are you?" you asked your full attention on him "H-HEY I'm not a CHILD for your information I'm almost 17" you almost burst out laughing "listen kid why are you here?" you asked "like I said I'm not a kid my name is Jyugo I'm 16 years old so whats your name?" he asked tilting his head to the side. You looked down " my name is irreverent it's not like we'll be friends I'm here for three weeks then I'm gone", the boy in front of you started to pout "come onnnnnn number 8119" (yes I used Rays number from A Promised Neverland and just left out the 4. Fight Me) you rolled your eyes at his childishness "for now call me 13" (again you can use that number or a number of your choice) " but I told you my name so you should tell me yours" he whined " I'll give you a week ok after a week I'll tell you my name if you still end up sticking around me" you said as you got up to go outside. He followed you out "sooo 13 what up you in here?" you continued walking "I was accused of kidnapping my boyfriend then I was left at the police station then I burnt that down and killed everyone in it except this one lady that was nice to me and...now I'm here" he looked down to you "damn I just realized this but your really short how tall are you" he asked you slightly giggling. You glared at him "yeah yeah laugh it up I'm 5'2 and I'm guessing your about 5'5 to 5'6" you said continuing to walk around the yard.

You guys continued  to talk until a group of tall men walked up to us "hey what's a little girl like you doing in here, go find your mommy and daddy and go home kid this isn't a place for children" he said glaring down at you. You looked up at him "first off buddy boy I told someone else this and I'll tell you too I'm not here on a fucking filed trip and second off my 'mommy' yeah she's dead and my 'fa" you almost gagged having to call him you father "and my so called 'father' is a peace of shit who's rotting in prison" you said glaring at him. "So I suggest you shut the fuck up before I rip your tongue out and shove it down your fucking throat" you said walking back to Jyugo.

"My dear that's no way to talk you your elders."   

Word Count: 1492       

I'm really sorry it took so long to get back into this book but now that the book is getting a little more interesting I'll probably be writing more often, also sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. ANYWAY BYEEEEEEEE

~xWildCardx