Chapter 2

(I just wanna let y'all know that there will be slight talk about abuse, rape,sexual assault and a couple other things in this chapter and in chapter 4 if you're not comfortable with any of this please find another book.  ❤)

You did your best to stay quiet walking into Denki's house but apparently you didn't do a good job because as you walked into the kitchen Denki and Kiri where waiting they both had extremely worried looks as soon as you spotted them you attempted to go back to 'sleep' but they noticed you and ran over to you wrapping there large arms around you. " where have you been (Y/N) we thought you had been kidnapped" Kiri said, " I'm sorry boys I didn't mean to make you worry I just went out for a walk because I couldn't sleep". They both sighed " I'm really sorry I would have told you but I didn't wanna wake you up" you said, your eyes beginning to tier up. You never intended to guilt trip them but it felt like that was exactly what you where doing, the three of you walked back over to the couch and cuddled up (Again just in case you think there hitting on you/her.....idfk there not your all just close friends nothing more).

You where the first one to wake up but frankly you didn't really sleep, You got up made yourself a coffee and started on breakfast. Cooking always seemed to calm you and you had a lot of fun when you and Bakugou cooked it always ended up with some sort of food all over the place. As you cooked it brought up old memories from you and Bakugou and memories of you and your mother and father. It hurt you even more to have all those memories that you had tried so hard to forget about come flooding back all at once. Your mother was kidnapped when you where 13 they found her body 2 weeks later, she had been beaten, raped, then drowned. You started to cry and the only thing that came you your mind was when Bakugou would wrap his warm arms around you and would hold you close till you ether stopped crying or you had no tiers left to cry.

After your mother died your father changed, he became an alcoholic he would constantly bring new women home till finally he crossed the line and became a disgusting pile of scum. At the age of 14 you where sexually assaulted and raped by your father and several other men. When you and Bakugou started dating at the age of 15 you had warned him that you two would have to take things slow because even though you trusted Bakugou with your life and knew that he would NEVER do something like that, the thought of getting intimate with someone scared you.

After the two of you had been dating for a year you opened up and told him about your past, after you told him he called the police and your father was arrested. After you father was arrested Bakugou asked you if you wanted to live with him and his parents, you really didn't have any other place to go so you accepted his offer. The two of you along with the rest of you class should have been graduating this year. 

Word count: 527

Sorry this was so short I wanted you start getting to the juicy stuff.

~ xWildCardx