Chapter 9

Da next morning

(🚨WARNING🚨: Sexual assault and rape)

No POV

the next morning you woke to see a the tall patchy man not in the apartment, looking at the clock it was around 2 in the afternoon. You got up heading to the bathroom to take a shower when you realize you have no clothes, you texted Bakugou asking for him to pick you up some clothes. You soon realized that he wouldn't be answering anytime soon so you grabbed your wallet and your phone and walked out the door.

As you where making your way through town you where pulled into an alley quickly pinning you against the wall of one of the buildings "and what's a pretty girl like you doing wandering around the streets at this time". You looked at the dude dumbfounded " you do realize it's like 3 in the fucking afternoon dumbass", he just snickered " feisty I love it". You glared at him 'fucking pedo' (Your in your third year but you are still a child technically) you thought as he's face got closer to yours " hey baby why don't we have some fun then you can go back to what you where doing", fear started to fill your body you where tired and you didn't really wanna make it harder for yourself to get around so you decided to not use your quirk. 

'your such a dumbass (Y/N) you should have just stayed at the apartment and waited for your boyfriend to drop off clothes' you thought to yourself as he started kissing your neck, he started bringing up all the bad memories from years ago when this wasn't a random stranger it was your father. The mans hand ran down the sides of your body slipping his hand under your shirt and making his way to your boobs, slipping his hand under the underwire of your bra slowly groping your boob as he makes his way down your neck to your collar bone. One of the mans hands was playing with your boob and the other one was undoing your paints " good girl not on your knees" he said with a smug smirk. You complied getting down on your knees looking up at him, he looked a bit shocked you had listened. This has happened so many times that you'd learned to just listen you don't get hurt as bad this way "good girl now undo my paints and take me out" he said with a smug smirk, you did as he told you and after you did he grabbed a hand full of your hair and forced himself into your mouth. This lasted for a bit till he told you to get up face the wall and bend over, doing as he said he slowly pulled down your pants and underwear not caring how it felt he shoved his hard member into you (yup I'm really uncomfortable right now so I'm not going into detail) after he was done with you he left.

You quickly got up and pretended nothing happened though you where sore you did your best to ignore it. Once you made it to the store you pulled your hood up and placed a mask over your face (*cough*corona*cough*😂) and walked in, you grabbed the cheapest stuff you could grab paid for them and left. When you got back your boyfriend was sitting on the couch with a bag full of clothes siting beside him "and where the fuck have you been" 

Bedroom, living room, and kitchen (super fucking fancy for an abandoned apartment I know just go with it) 

he asked not to impressed with you at the moment "well I was worried you'd be busy so I went out and bought some clothes" you said "mmm and is that it" a deep voice said from beside Bakugou " w-what do you mean?" you asked worried that you did som...

he asked not to impressed with you at the moment "well I was worried you'd be busy so I went out and bought some clothes" you said "mmm and is that it" a deep voice said from beside Bakugou " w-what do you mean?" you asked worried that you did something wrong. "Well lets start off with the fact that Dabi saw you with another man" your eyes widened 'shit what did he see, if saw me why didn't he help me, does Bakugou think I cheated on him' your mind was running a mile a minute and you did realize that Bakugou had gotten up and was walking towards you. Before you realized anything his arms where wrapped around you bringing your thoughts to a stop " I could have lost you dumbass don't ever do that again" he said burying his face in the crook of your neck. Eventually Bakugou let go of you having to leave due to business, Dabi came and sat next to you "I saw what happened earlier today" he said leaning his head back against the back of the couch your eyes widened "y-you wha-what" you said panic spread across your face.

"Why didn't you tell him?" he asked looking over to you "he-he has a lot of work to do and a lot resting on his shoulders he shouldn't have to worry about me" you said looking away. It was quiet for a bit when he finally spoke up "why didn't you fight back" he asked, you where quiet for a bit "I learned that the less the you fight the faster and less painful it is" you said your voice just barley above a wispier. His eyes widened "wait w-what?" he asked a bit surprised by your answer "this has happened before" looking you dead in the eyes "I don't really wanna talk about it" you said but a big part of you wanted to tell him told you to trust him "o-oh that's ok", it went quiet again "m-my father used to do that to me along with some of his friends, it would go on for hours with no breaks at least for me" you said hesitantly " my mother was murdered shortly before he started doing this so it was probably because of my mother's death and that was his way of dealing with the pain". 

Dabi looked at you in pure shock "just because your mother died doesn't mean he has any right to put you through that shit" he said looking a little pissed off, "I mean I guess I cam to terms with is after the first couple time it happened" you looked down to the floor "he's in jail now so I don't have to worry about him, I mean he was arrested a couple years back so I don't really think about it I'm kinda numb to it now" you said. He was shocked by what you where saying 'how the fuck can she just except the fact that he ruined her innocence how can some just accept that' "hey we should probably get to sleep it's getting pretty late". You looked up at Dabi with a small nod, after Dabi went to bed you laid down on the couch and tried to fall asleep but your thoughts wouldn't let you. 

The last thing you remembered before passing out was a red feather  

Word Count: 1215

Sorry this took so long I've had zero motivation anyway byeeeeeee

xWildCardx