Chapter 7

Mitsuki had turned on the tv for some background noise as she was making dinner the channel switched to the news she didn't really pay much attention till she heard your name " we would like to report that earlier on today there was a woman taken into custody for kidnapping an 18 year old boy name Katsuki Bakugou. She was sent to the local police station and later set it a blaze, what was extraordinary was the fact that there was blue and red flames but they didn't mix the red hadn't gotten hotter and the blue hadn't cooled down. The woman who burned down this local fire station was believed to have called the fire department before leaving the seen, she goes by the name (Y/N) (L/N) and she is said to be extremely dangerous and if you have seen her to please contact the police immediately.

Mitsuki was in disbelief her sweet girl who never got into a fight, had good grades, got along with everyone, the one who tamed her wiled beast of a son, her daughter (she's not actually her daughter she just sees her as a daughter if she was then ew that stuffs not for me but like if you like that kinda stuff then you do you boo boo), the girl who was almost afraid to use her quirk because she didn't wanna hurt anyone.....KILLING innocent people. Did Katsuki going missing do this to her?? Was she a villain?? Was she the kind of prison the both of them hated?? 

Mitsuki was confused how could she loose both of her babies she felt horrible she shouldn't have let them take her, she should have said that it wasn't her, she should have told them that she was home, they shouldn't have taken you. You should have come home and done your homework or helped with dinner or even go out and train. She remembered you and Katsuki going out every night to train you both helped each other get stronger but after Katsuki disappeared you went out and trained till the sun went down then after they went to bed you would go out again and train more, it was the only thing that could keep your mind off Mitsuki's son the only way you could keep your mind off Bakugou Katsuki, the only way to keep your mind off your boyfriend. 

Word Count: 400 

I am so sorry I was gone for so long went to visit family and then I had to get a new computer for school. Also sorry this is so short but I'm hoping to publish two chapters tonight so hope you liked and again sorry it took so long and thank you so much for being patient.

~ xWildCardx