Chapter 17

(This is a vibe and you can't tell me otherwise)

Bakugou POV

Today was the day dunce face and shitty hair go to get (Y/N), this dumb hoe continuously texted me at UNGODLY  hours but whatever once I get her back she won't be pulling that type a' shit. (wink wink😉😉🤣) Anyways we're just getting the last things put together to have a smooth escape (that made no fucking sense and I just realized that they could have just paid the bail money but OH FUCKING WELL)

(Y/N) POV

I'm just sitting vibing in my cell ya know minding my own goddamn business when a fucking alarm starts going off, apparently one of the prisoners was trying to escape 'dumb bitch' I rolled my eyes and laid down on my uncomfortable ass twin sized bed 'this bitch is as hard as a fucking rock' (that's what she said). I got a notification so I quickly rolled over so I could look at my phone

Angry Pomeranian ❤️

Omw see ya soon baby

Read   1:56pm

'and he says he's not a softy' I thought to myself as I hid my phone and took a quick ass nap cause what else is there to do. I got woken up at 2:25 my a guard telling me I had visitors 'damn someone tried to escape this morning and they still letting in visitors......whatever' I got off my bead and headed to the visitors room. "Hey (Y/N)" I open the door to see my little red head and my pikachu "hey boys" I walked over and sat down at the other side of the table "so whats the plane". They looked at each other then at me "well we're here to tell you that your grandma is extremely sick and she requests to see you" I raised my eyebrow in confusion "then your going to break down and tell the officers you have to see her", I nodded my head and they continued to explain. (totally not because I have no idea what the plan even is heh 😅)After explaining I burst into tears "oh my god" I gasped they boys looked at me with a sad look in there eyes, a guard came in and I told him my situation I somehow managed to convince him to let me go, so the next week at the latest I would be free from this hell and back in my loves arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 400

I know this is short but I'm gonna upload a couple parts tonight so yeah 

Byeeeeee bitches/luvs

~xoxo High_in_the_clouds